LadyNajiyah Collarless at the moment Joined Feb 27, 2012 Posts 1,554 Jan 20, 2014 #3,727 Lady N is making it a little dirtier
jeff_is_smiling Mentally Controlling Joined Nov 7, 2002 Posts 115,339 Jan 20, 2014 #3,728 Must pay more attention to make sure I don't miss it....
LadyNajiyah Collarless at the moment Joined Feb 27, 2012 Posts 1,554 Jan 20, 2014 #3,729 Need to get dressed, but can't remember why I need to.
AwesomeAddison Literotica Guru Joined Jan 15, 2014 Posts 1,425 Jan 20, 2014 #3,730 Not doing what I should be doing today...
mickyp123 JBQ's Dragon. Always Joined May 23, 2004 Posts 28,210 Jan 20, 2014 #3,736 Time if was not here
EctoJohn Romantic Swordsman Joined May 8, 2009 Posts 53,479 Jan 20, 2014 #3,737 Undredressed currently.
katherineotica Literotica Guru Joined Jul 26, 2011 Posts 618 Jan 20, 2014 #3,741 Lol @ Sultan Yearning
M magicmikeaustin show me the money $ Joined Mar 30, 2012 Posts 17,518 Jan 20, 2014 #3,742 zipping up
SimplyMsT HIs Texas Treat Joined Sep 8, 2013 Posts 17,806 Jan 20, 2014 #3,749 Getting ready to make dinner
jeff_is_smiling Mentally Controlling Joined Nov 7, 2002 Posts 115,339 Jan 20, 2014 #3,750 holding myself...and slowly stroking...