Describe yourself - ABC (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers going back over my post.... Nope, never said sleep... Had to get The Hatter up and off... ;):kiss:
 
Justifying which would give me more pleasure.... Tea or fupa.... Hell I don't need to be hit with a gavel to know that one.... :D:kiss:
 
Now, we could use my green tea body wash.... I love how i smell when i use it... I'll wash your back and you wash mine.... :kiss:
 
Now, we could use my green tea body wash.... I love how i smell when i use it... I'll wash your back and you wash mine.... :kiss:

Oh my...why are we still talking about this??? I'm ready when you are sweets.
 
Quickly looks for the thread police..... I don't wanna get arrested again for cybering on ABCs.... ROTFLMAO.... Bad, El, Bad!!!:caning::caning::caning::kiss:


Shit, posted my funny side late!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top