sultan_sd Csak egy srác Joined Apr 25, 2003 Posts 37,401 Oct 22, 2014 #1,327 Nevermind nothing to see here
jameslewis Literotica Guru Joined Nov 4, 2013 Posts 18,172 Oct 23, 2014 #1,328 Ornery, and curmudgeonly but I'll never get the chance to post it.
Sandman63 Her Sandman Joined May 10, 2011 Posts 6,440 Oct 23, 2014 #1,329 Permanently entraced by her.
beachbaby179 pearls go with everything Joined Feb 3, 2013 Posts 31,738 Oct 23, 2014 #1,330 Pleased...and pleasing.
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Oct 23, 2014 #1,331 Quiet as a mouse...
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Oct 23, 2014 #1,333 Seeing someone I haven't seen in a while....
Ginmill72 Just here for a good time Joined Feb 6, 2013 Posts 11,830 Oct 23, 2014 #1,336 Viscous...in some regards.
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Oct 23, 2014 #1,338 X'd off my day....
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Oct 23, 2014 #1,340 Zipped out a giggle watching Igotthis yippeeing....
fsa52 Free Spirit!! Joined Feb 8, 2010 Posts 151,207 Oct 23, 2014 #1,341 ZZZZZs, I need some of those tonight!
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Oct 23, 2014 #1,343 Borrowing the B....
igotthis Go ahead...ask me. Joined Oct 12, 2014 Posts 2,204 Oct 23, 2014 #1,344 Curiously questioning why?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Oct 23, 2014 #1,345 Delivering why.... Borrowed it so I could use it for when I'm bad....
igotthis Go ahead...ask me. Joined Oct 12, 2014 Posts 2,204 Oct 23, 2014 #1,346 Enlightened by that statment...