Stillstiff You thought we were done? Joined Dec 16, 2007 Posts 58,869 Oct 27, 2013 #256,227 Enjoying the baseball game.
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Oct 27, 2013 #256,228 El's sneaking in the side door... Shhhhh......
pfflyerhot Pussyfooting around... Joined Feb 26, 2012 Posts 19,425 Oct 27, 2013 #256,230 Granted, I haven't been getting the sleep I require of late, so I am tired.
Rogueslady Not feeling sexy at all. Joined May 6, 2013 Posts 12,693 Oct 27, 2013 #256,231 having lots more to do tomorrow
Rogueslady Not feeling sexy at all. Joined May 6, 2013 Posts 12,693 Oct 27, 2013 #256,234 just listening to music
mysterydrink Literotica Guru Joined Jul 22, 2008 Posts 4,500 Oct 27, 2013 #256,236 onlydreams said: kissing... Click to expand... Lapping up her warm, liquid kisses.
Rogueslady Not feeling sexy at all. Joined May 6, 2013 Posts 12,693 Oct 27, 2013 #256,238 moving things
D drew4u4fun Literotica Guru Joined Sep 12, 2011 Posts 6,906 Oct 27, 2013 #256,239 Need help with anything?
CelticFlame Literotica Guru Joined Mar 31, 2007 Posts 13,891 Oct 27, 2013 #256,245 Dhalgren150 said: Pure as driven snows. Click to expand... Snickering at that
Dhalgren150 Solidarity Joined Dec 28, 2003 Posts 37,706 Oct 27, 2013 #256,246 CelticFlame said: Snickering at that Click to expand... Truth
H hwwannabe Literotica Guru Joined Apr 21, 2012 Posts 14,838 Oct 27, 2013 #256,249 Wishing I could be somewhere else