Describe yourself ABC ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Painting my nails right now, my little fishie.... U might mess em up.... They'll have to dry first....:kiss:
 
Red that's in the white fox pics..... It's called, Georgio.... It's a deep deep chocolate red.... :kiss:
 
Various games we could play, I'm good at a bunch of them.... Whatcha in the mood for??? :kiss:
 
Yes..... I'm thinking there are a lot of sexxy guys here tonight.... Dang, and me with wet nails.... :( no pinching booties for me right now...:kiss:
 
Awh.... How sweet of you, Live.... Painted em yesterday but messed em up today, so I had to start all over.... :kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Couple of rain drops on my window.... The rain is almost here and I don't have anyone to snuggle with..... :(:kiss:
 
El hasn't had one so far, fsa.... Purrrrrhaps, you'd like to climb on in my bed and watch TV with me for starters..... :kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Get in on the right side of my bed, drew and we'll see what it goes... I'm already hogging the middle of my bed.... :D:kiss:


I posted late, had to go unlock the back door for Live.... :D:kiss:
 
El hasn't had one so far, fsa.... Purrrrrhaps, you'd like to climb on in my bed and watch TV with me for starters..... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Huh! Just like men! You ask me over and now they're trying to get there before me. ;)
 
Have to start at the bottom middle and
come in on top!
Or the side and you get on top, sit, straddle...
Several places to rest El... :devil:
:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top