W walkingeagle Literotica Guru Joined Jul 5, 2002 Posts 86,861 Nov 9, 2013 #257,502 awww---I would tickle you--
hotternow so very close... Joined Apr 12, 2011 Posts 25,145 Nov 9, 2013 #257,503 Believe I need a mocha...
hotternow so very close... Joined Apr 12, 2011 Posts 25,145 Nov 9, 2013 #257,506 Determined to wake up!
W walkingeagle Literotica Guru Joined Jul 5, 2002 Posts 86,861 Nov 9, 2013 #257,507 Erect and awake here
Stillstiff You thought we were done? Joined Dec 16, 2007 Posts 58,867 Nov 9, 2013 #257,508 Finally awake
O OxfordDon Left for a while Joined Sep 25, 2008 Posts 38,313 Nov 9, 2013 #257,509 getting close to beer o'clock!
M MBFemale Literotica Guru Joined Jun 21, 2013 Posts 7,096 Nov 9, 2013 #257,512 I'm on a short road trip
W walkingeagle Literotica Guru Joined Jul 5, 2002 Posts 86,861 Nov 9, 2013 #257,513 Just coming to my place?
papadoc19 Good at keeping secrets.. Joined Sep 15, 2008 Posts 148,732 Nov 9, 2013 #257,514 Killer of threads
M MBFemale Literotica Guru Joined Jun 21, 2013 Posts 7,096 Nov 9, 2013 #257,515 walkingeagle said: Just coming to my place? Click to expand... Like you'd enjoy that!!
W walkingeagle Literotica Guru Joined Jul 5, 2002 Posts 86,861 Nov 9, 2013 #257,516 MBFemale said: Like you'd enjoy that!! Click to expand... Man would I!
M MBFemale Literotica Guru Joined Jun 21, 2013 Posts 7,096 Nov 9, 2013 #257,517 walkingeagle said: Man would I! Click to expand... Not going to disappoint you!!
Euroalien69 Literotica Guru Joined Sep 27, 2008 Posts 3,563 Nov 9, 2013 #257,520 Quietly waiting.........
Euroalien69 Literotica Guru Joined Sep 27, 2008 Posts 3,563 Nov 9, 2013 #257,523 Slowly getting going
papadoc19 Good at keeping secrets.. Joined Sep 15, 2008 Posts 148,732 Nov 9, 2013 #257,524 Thoughtful