S spyro1123 Literotica Guru Joined Jan 29, 2004 Posts 7,266 Apr 2, 2008 #2,830 I am sure you are hot in many ways. ingenious .... i guess that is the way you spell it since my spell check didn't ping it
I am sure you are hot in many ways. ingenious .... i guess that is the way you spell it since my spell check didn't ping it
M Morrigu Rock tosser Joined May 23, 2007 Posts 70,297 Apr 2, 2008 #2,832 keeper of the tower you are a sweetie Spyro
TheJestersAdvocate ;) Joined Jun 26, 2003 Posts 19,837 Apr 2, 2008 #2,838 Perv (At least I can admit it. )
S spyro1123 Literotica Guru Joined Jan 29, 2004 Posts 7,266 Apr 2, 2008 #2,848 zippy... does that mean loving yellow mori?
M Morrigu Rock tosser Joined May 23, 2007 Posts 70,297 Apr 2, 2008 #2,850 Atrocious ................it means wood loving, that was naughty