done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
The UPS man delivered a package today. I could tell from his demeanor he's the same guy who screwed up last week. Life is good!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The UPS man delivered a package today. I could tell from his demeanor he's the same guy who screwed up last week. Life is good!
Glad to hear you have knocked some sense into him.![]()
I think perhaps the emails and letters worked their magic. I think that when you pay for service you ought to get it.

Hi {{{{Hard}}}}
Hope your night was a good one and hope you are having a good Thursday. Will you get home for the weekend?
Did you know.......
........... that during the female orgasm, endorphines are released, which are powerful painkillers. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.
I've never used the headache excuse because that I did know. Sex is a cure all for everything. *nods*
Did you know...
... that today is American Newspaper Cartoon Day? The first cartoon published in an American newspaper was published in Benjamin Franklin's "Pennsylvania Gazette" in 1754. The cartoon showed a snake cut into sections representing American colonies. So grab the paper and celebrate by reading your favorite cartoon!
http://www.literacyrules.com/Literotica/F/join_or_die.jpg
Happy Birthday
to
John Brown - abolitionist (1800)
Belle Boyd - spy in the Civil War (1844)
Sir James Barrie - playwright (1860)
Howard Carter - Egyptologist (1873)
"Pancho" Gonzales - tennis player (1928)
Glenda Jackson - actress (1936)
Albert Finney - actor (1936)
John Ashcroft - former attorney general (1942)
Billy Joel - musician, singer, songwriter (1949)
That is a great piece of history to see. Thank youPeeks in & waves Hi to DGO & Kayte & throwss
![]()




missed their target. 
mh, wonder where you wanted themTry again! Themissed their target.
![]()
sssss
mh, wonder where you wanted themsssss
bends over, feels my way around & gives you extra juicy ones

~ Does Playboy count as a comic?
~ Sorry, stupid question ... of course it does.
Hi DGO, I do so hope you're well.![]()
I am now.![]()
*smiles*
Aww, shucks Ma'am, you'll make lil' ole me blush in a second.
~ No need to stop on my account.
Cheated at any games of cards, of late?

No, I won with skill.![]()
*laughs*
~ O.k. Now I know you cheated, but I shan't tell a soul, so long as you tell me how.
~ I also accept bribes.
I'm turning you over to the authorities.
~ Yo-yo-you mean you wish to see me in 'cuffs?
Why DGO, I never thought you were that way inclined.
I'm shocked.