Discovery

When I realized she was talking to her lover I sucked all the harder but suddenly she pulled away from me, my mouth making a loud slurping noise at her swollen lips pulled free of my mouth. I was absolutely intoxicated from the combined juices that I had sucked from her sweet cunt but I heard the words "Should I require your services again, I will let you know." and then she was gone.
I lay there and slowly stroked my pulsing cock. She had actually fed me her lovers cum, I never in my wildest dreams thought she would ever go that far. I was stunned by her sudden climax but grateful that she had done this for me. Would she take this further, maybe let me watch, participate. I knew I would even suck this guys cock for her if she wanted me to.
What did it mean though? Had she accepted me as her cuckold, would she feed me again?
I ejaculated three times that night as I lay dreaming of what had happened. "Damn" I thought to myself "I hope she fucks him tomorrow".
 
Last edited:
When Brenda woke the next morning she felt refreshed. Better than she had for a long time. As she lay in bed, she wondered why. Was it the marvelous sex with Jesse? Was it the fact that she had pleased Bill or perhaps it was pleasing Jesse? Brenda had always known that she had the need to please, sometimes it drove her crazy as she would allow others' needs to come before hers. It wasn't something that she could do much about, it was too ingrained in her personality. As far as she knew it was in her genes. Even as a child, she had needed to please. This was the first time in her life that she had broken away from her goody-two shoes persona. Persona? Was that all it was? A way to cover for her insecurities, to keep the world at a distance?

Then why now? Why the change in what had been a lifetime role..situation.. way that it was? She wasn't even sure if she could define it or explain it even to herself. So what did that leave her? An unhappy marriage, an affair with someone way too young for her, or running away and starting over. She wasn't sure she liked any of the choices. Stay with Bill because it was convenient, economic, simple? Leave Bill and deal with the headaches of a lawyer and starting over? Bill made a lot of money and Brenda didn't really spend much, except for household bills and a few small costs there should be plenty in the account. She would get half of it, and could ask for alimony, after all she had spent her entire adult life catering to Bill. Perhaps she should talk to a lawyer and see what her options were? Perhaps she should set up her own account under just her name? Brenda laughed, thinking perhaps she should get up and make Bill breakfast. She could think all this out after he left.

She wondered how he felt after yesterday. It was really weird but he seemed to be ecstatic when she left the room, almost radiant. She decided there was something strange about him. Perhaps she ought to watch that tape? It was the first time she even considered it, she wasn't even sure if it was still there or not. Well only one way to find out.

She got up,showered and dressed for the day. Going down to the kitchen she smiled to herself, even the kitchen seemed brighter, more cheerful in her sunny mood. She could hear Bill moving around, the second bedroom had a smaller bathroom than the master bathroom, and he seemed to be doing a lot of walking back and forth between the rooms. She shrugged, she truly didn't care what he was doing. Another first for her.

When the breakfast of eggs, ham and grapefruit was ready she called Bill down. Sitting at the table across from him as he ate, she couldn't help but notice that he seemed in an awfully cheerful mood also. Maybe he was as unhappy as she was in the marriage, and making him move out of the bedroom actually cheered him up? She couldn't decide if that made her feel good or bad, so she pushed it aside. It just didn't seem to matter.

Once Bill was off to the office, she went out to the garage and found the tape still in the machine. Holding it gingerly between her finger and thumb, she held it out, her arm outstretched, not even sure she wanted to touch the case. Stopping to pour another cup of coffee she took it into the den and put it into the machine. Settling back comfortably she settled in to watch.

When it was over, Brenda was trembling, sightly nauseous. It hadn't really been about two men and a female at all, but about one man controlling the other man and woman. This is what arouses Bill?

She turned off the equipment and rewound the tape. She didn't care if she was trying to lose weight or not, this experience required Enteman's cheese coffee cake. She headed out to the garage, slid the tape back in where she found it, dug through the freezer until she found a box of the melt in your mouth coffee cake. Cutting a very generous slab, she put it into the microwave and when it was warm and melting, sticky and perfect, she poured another cup of coffee and went outside to the garden. On the bench there, she slowly ate the cake and contemplated her life.

An hour later, she had consumed another thick slide of coffee cake and was feeling just a little queasy from way too much food and coffee. But she had made some decisions she hoped she could live with. Back in the house she went into Bill's home office, a room she seldom entered. She began to look through the desk drawers until she found the checkbook. Calling the bank, she made an appointment with a financial advisor for later that morning. Then she found the address book with the law firm that Bill used for work and personal items and made an appointment with him.

She cleaned up the kitchen and went upstairs to dress for the appointments and put her workout clothes into a tote bag. Then she drove off to the bank. At the bank she found out where they stood financially, which was much better than she had thought. She took out a couple of hundred thousand and put it into an account with just her name on it. Just having her own money made her feel more independent. Then she went to the lawyer and showed him the portfolio and explained what she had done. She then discussed her options and the ramifications of each. She explained that she wasn't looking for a divorce she just wondered what options were out there. She left there feeling as if she was starting out new. She was becoming a real person and not just a shadow cast in Bill's shadow.

Then she headed for the gym. In the locker room she changed from her suit to her shorts and tshirt, then headed out to warm up the way Jesse had taught her. She was a little early for her scheduled time but she didn't see him around anywhere so she did her stretching alone. She was almost finished when Jesse came out of the back offices.

As he walked across the room, she felt her entire body shudder hard. She was aroused just watching him walk, his long legs moving around the equipment as he smiled encouragement to those he walked past. He was incredibly good-looking and knew it. She couldn't believe the spurt of jealousy she felt when he paused to adjust a machine for a young little perfect bodied girl. She knew he could have anyone he wanted, in fact, if she was being honest with herself, she should assume he did have anyone he wanted. To him, she was just another lonely housewife, and it would be in her best interest to keep that in the front of her mind at all times. She couldn't seem to control the way her body responded to him, but she didn't want to ever forget that she was just another client to him.
 
Jesse Rhein

I chuckled to myself with I saw Brenda the first time the next day, her body already had a better glow about it, she stood up straighter, and her eyes were beginning to twinkle again. I worked her through her routine as quickly as I could without straining her muscles. I wasn’t so much into working her body out here in the work out area, preferring to move things to my office.

I had her sit in a chair while I sat on the edge of my desk and began asking how it went last night with her husband. She began to tell me how she stripped in front of him and told him, almost demanded him to lick her. She could tell he became more aroused when he realized how wet she was, how filled with my come she was.

I stopped her mid-story, pulling her up from the chair. I peeled my shirt over my head and then reached and did the same with hers. As I moved her between my spread legs, one arm wrapping around her waist I had her remove her bra. I told her to continue with the story as I bent my head down and began licking her breasts, teasing her nipples.

Her breathing quickened but she continued. She told me how she could feel her husband licking my come from her cunt and for the first time in awhile she actually orgamsed. I bit down hard on her nipple when I heard she came under his tongue.

“It’s ok you came last night Brenda, but there will be times when I’ll ask you to hold back, to control yourself, to not allow yourself to come until I allow it, understood?”

She looked a little confused but shook her head yes as I took her hand and placed it on my shorts, telling her to use her hand to get me hard.

“Use your mouth on my chest Brenda, show me how much you enjoy my body.”

I let her continue licking and kissing my upper body while her hand kneaded my cock. When I knew she was fully aroused, I pulled her off.

“Take your shorts off and bend over the desk.”

She looked at me astonished with what I had asked, watching my hard cock come into view as I took my shorts off. I turned her body and pushed her face first over the desk, not in a violent way, merely with the proper amount of force so she would realize I was not joking. I ran the head of my cock over her pussy, making Brenda whimper for more. Slowly I pushed myself in, feeling her cunt spread for me. When I was in deep I bent my body over hers, pinning her down, making it unable for her to move. She tried to push back against me, wanting to feel my dick slide in and out.

“If you want to feel me slide inside your tight pussy, if you want to feel me fuck you again, then you must do as I say. Pick up the phone, call your husband, I want him to hear me fucking you. Tell him you will be filled with my come for him when he gets home.”

I listened as she spoke to her husband, slowly fucking her at first but increasing the speed and force as the conversation continued. I gave her ass a little slap making her squeal into the phone.

“Tell him, not only is my seed coming home with you for him to swallow, but I will be there as well. Tell him I want to watch him eat you and I want him to watch me fuck you like a man should. Tell him that Brenda or I’ll pull my cock out and not put it back in, not fuck you they way you want to be fucked.”
 
Last edited:
Brenda struggled to tell Jesse about her husband's reaction to her demands, his tongue arousing her instantly. She was sure that her body was going to explode when he suddenly pulled off her shirt and began to suck on her nipples, making her whimper with need. By the time he bit her nipple she was lost to all the sensations bombarding her nerves. She tried to explain that she hadn't orgasmed because of Bill's tongue but because of him telling her to on the phone. She tried to explain that she couldn't even imagine that it was possible to orgasm because someone told her to do so. She tried but she couldn't catch her breath, her heart was pounding so hard, she was sure he could hear it.

All she could think of was that she needed to do something to give him back the pleasure he was giving her, that she needed to do something. She sobbed with relief when he told her to touch him, and immediately, her tongue began to sweep across his skin. The taste of him, the feel of him under her tongue was making her even wilder than she had been. Her arousal was at such a high level that she felt her body spasm, liquid oozing out of her as she took his nipple between her lips and began to suck. She sucked hard, the way she liked to be touched, her tongue moving the sensitive tip as she sucked. She sucked hard enough that when she pulled away, the flesh moved with her, stretching his nipple in a parody of the way she loved her stretched. When she released it, she used the flat of her tongue to soothe it before moving to the other nipple and sucking hard at that one.

She could feel his cock jerking in her hand as she sucked, and she knew that he liked what she was doing. It gave her a feeling of power, of heady joy, to know that she could make this man react to her touch. She wanted to touch him everywhere, to make him moan the way she was moaning. She wanted to taste him, to hold him in her mouth, to feel him deep inside her, to feel him fill her every way possible. At some level Brenda was slightly shocked at the intensity of her need, but her level of arousal was so strong she could only hold onto Jesse as tight as she could, her fingers digging into his hips as her tongue licked, slid, circled and dipped into his navel.

She was panting hard, her body shaking with deep spasms when he took her shoulders and turned her around. As he began to enter her, she found it odd that the only thought that she could process was that the desk top was cool against her breasts. She wanted desperately to move, to arch back against him, but he held her tight against the desk, frustrating her as she was held on the edge, to aroused to come, to desperate to not come.

She was gasping for air, desperately trying to move but his weight held her down. She felt helpless, vulnerable, bordering on becoming afraid, but her body was so out of control that instead of the words of helplessness she was beginning to feel, she began to beg him to move, to let her move, to ease the tension inside her that was building to levels of pain.

When he whispered gently in her ear that she needed to call her husband, her mind was so lost in the need, in the intensity of her feelings that she couldn't reach out for the phone, her hand grasping mindlessly more reaching for surcease for her than anything else. She couldn't focus enough to dial but when Jesse handed her the phone, she cried out.

Bill's first reaction was alarm at her cry, at her gasping for air, at the mewling sounds that came from her throat. She began to repeat the words she was hearing, not really aware of what she was doing, only knowing that doing so would put an end to the sexual torture. When he slapped her cheek and drove into her deeply, she screamed as she orgasmed in deep waves of pleasure that rolled over her tumbling her over and over and over until she was spent, limp, sagging against the desk, only Jesse's body keeping her from sliding to the floor. Jesse's low groan in her ear.

She was vaguely aware that he was still hard, when he pulled out of her making her whimper with the feeling of emptiness he left as he moved away. She heard him pull up his shorts but she couldn't move, her mind skating over the term of "melting bones" which she had read but never truly believed happened.

He moved around to the other side of his desk, and she could see he was tenting out his shorts. But he seemed impervious to it, to her. He merely looked at her and told her to go home, that he would see her when he was finished working. She could feel the color high in her cheeks as she embarrassedly pulled up her shorts. He had given her the most intense orgasm of her life but he hadn't come himself. She felt like she had failed him as a woman.

As she made for the closed door, he told her to wait, and he came around his desk and kissed her. Then her demeanor changed as her emotions lifted, when he said he would be filling her later. She felt as if she was floating as she left the gym, never once considering what others might think.

At home she showered, then went to her closet to get dressed. Instead of slacks and a blouse, she found herself reaching for one of her new dresses. With a smile of womanly pleasure, she laid out the red dress. Opening up her lingerie drawer, she dug through her standard middle aged briefs and pulled out a set that she had just bought, not realizing then that anyone but she would see them . As she slid the red bra into place, she noticed how sheer the material was, not hiding her hard nipples but accenting the darker tips and the lighter flesh of her heavy breasts. The matching panties, while not quite a thong, she hadn't been brave enough to buy them, were cut high at the hips making her legs look longer. Then it was time to put on the dress, a style she had seen other top heavy women wear but had never tried herself for fear that she was exposing to much flesh. The dress was a wraparound style, and as she pulled the right side of the dress over the left side, she could see how the vee shape created in the neckline enhanced her breasts, showing deep cleavage. The dress was held closed by a thin red cord that tied in a bow at her side. As long as the knot of her bow stayed in place, the dress was a flattering style. Of course if the knot came lose, then the dress would become embarrassing. Checking to make sure the knot was fastened correctly, she went downstairs and started dinner knowing Bill would be home soon.

She was surprised when, hearing the door open, the man entering her house was Jesse and not Bill. Her eyes lit up as she saw him, his body seeming to fill the doorway, and she couldn't help noticing the look he gave her as his eyes ran down her body, pausing at the cleavage. His look so hot, she could swear she felt his finger tracing down the long line between her breasts, and then, she didn't know if he moved or she did, but his finger was really tracing the line and her nipples tightened ever more. He slid his arms around her and kissed her deeply, her mouth open under his as his tongue slid inside. When he released her, she was breathing hard, the mounds shifting noticeably at the neckline of the dress. He smiled and turned her around, and she thought he was going to push her over the counter but instead he pushed her in the direction of the pot of water about to boil over.

He leaned against the counter, as she worked on the meal, and she couldn't help but feel that it was natural to have him there. It was as if they were the only two people in the world, he had just come home from work, and she was making a meal that the two of them would share before going upstairs and making love. Her little fantasy world was disrupted, when Jesse slid his arms around her and cupped her breasts through the dress. She gave a small squeak of surprise and arousal as he ground himself against her backside. As he placed small kisses along the side of her neck, her ability to focus on dinner was quickly eroded. With a chuckle he turned off the burner, then pulled her backwards until he was leaning against the counter again, her back to his front.

Her carefully placed knot disintegrated under the tug of his hand, and as the sides of the dress parted, he whispered, "Nice." His hands went to her breasts, pinching the hard nipples through the bra, tugging them outward whild her breathing escalated into deep gasps of pleasure. When her knees were shaking to the point of not supporting her, he turned the both around and for the second time that day, Brenda found herself bent over a table, Jesse's cock buried deep inside her. As he held her to the table and leaned over her body, she found that the fear she had felt earlier, the extreme vulnerableness, was no longer present as she knew what was coming.

He pulled the thin material to the side and entered her hard, deep, making her body jerk up against his. His hands remained on her nipples stretching and rolling them, squeezing them to the point of tenderness as he thrust into her over and over. Her body screaming at her to move, to push back, to writhe, but he held her in place, as he pushed their arousal higher and higher. When her muscles started to spasm, he growled in her ear, "Wait for permission." And she sobbed as she struggled to hold back the orgasm, already at the heights of her arousal. His fingers continued their manipulation of her nipples, making them longer and harder, the sensation of burning making them itch for something more. She could feel his chest moving against her back as his breathing got harsher, the sound loud in her ear, as he held her in place.

She couldn't believe he could wait as long as he did, she couldn't believe she lasted as long as she did, all she knew was that if she didn't come soon, her mind would explode and she might never come down. Just when she was about to demand he let her come, he shouted out his release, "Come NOW!", and twisted her nipples hard. The sudden pain was just what she needed to stop the burning itch he had created and she screamed, a wild animal cry, as her body shattered beneath his. Her muscles clamped down painfully around him as she convulsed, contracting again and again around his large cock, sucking him deep into her body.

It was several moment before either of them moved, and when he pulled out, he wiped his cock clean on her skin, then slid the material back into place, giving it a tug so that it pulled up between her lips and cheeks, soaking into their mixed fluids. Then he let her dress fall back into place, and rewrapped the sides around, tying the bow. When she started to move, he said, "Don't. Stay exactly where you are, with your hands extended to the far side of the table."

Brenda leaned back over the table, and flattened out her upper body so that she could reach the far side, fingers curling over the edge. As he moved away, he used his own foot to indicate that he wanted her feet spread wide apart. It was hard to breathe with her breasts flattened this way, but she didn't move. Curious as to what he would do next. He moved to the other side of the table and settled into a chair, then leaned back into it comfortably, looking into her face. With a smile of possessiveness he warned her, "Don't move, no matter what happens. Understand? Do not let go of the table edge."

Brenda held tightly, her knuckles white, as she felt her body begin to tingle again. She shifted her hips slightly, but kept her hand and feet in place. Until she heard the garage door opening, and then a look of panic filled her face. She started to move, but the look in Jesse's eyes stopped her. Her breathing ratcheting up to a faster speed, a mixture of arousal and fear.

She was practically hyperventilating when the kitchen door opened and Bill entered the room, his view of her bent over the table, legs spread widely, her new red dress covering her backside, but she could feel Jesse's cum trickling down her thighs. Her eyes were wide as she looked at Jesse, seeing the slight sneer on his face as he welcomed Bill home.
 
"Yes Mr. Jackson she met him at the gym, twice now" said the voice on the telephone.
"Now I don't want to make a big deal out of this, but I want to make sure who ever he is he isn't someone who will harm her"
"I fully understand and I can assure you that in the next forty-eight hours you will know every there is to know about him".
"Thank you Anne, and of course as always this must be handled very discretely" I said knowing that my warning wasn't needed, Anne was always discrete in her investigations.
"Have I ever failed you before" she asked haughtily.
"I know, I know. It's just that this investigation is, how should I say..., very very personal. There may be things about my personal life that may come to light and for that reason I want you to handle it personally".
"I understand perfectly, you may rely on my discretion and total secrecy in this manner".
"Thank you Anne" I said and hung-up the phone.
On the way home I stopped at the local pub and had a couple of stiff drinks, my mind playing with all the possible outcomes of the next time she called "required my services".
By the time I pulled into the driveway I will feeling relaxed and at ease with the thought that even if Brenda was fucking someone chances were good that it was just a fling and in the end she would appreciate my needs and incorperate them into her own needs and desires.
I pulled into the garage and entered the wet room that seperated the litchen from the garage. I noticed, of course, that Brenda's car was in the garage so I felt a small flush of arrousal has I turned the knob and pushed the door open.
My heart skipped three beats! Brenda was bent over the table, her legs spread wide, hands and fingers clutching tightly to the sides of the table. I looked up and saw a young man seated in a chair, he had a knowing sneer on his lips.
So, this was the guy who's cum Brenda had brought home to me the other evening, and it appeared, as I looked down and saw a slimy mess dripping down the back of her exposed thighs, that he had just fucked her.
What was he waiting for I wondered. What was she waiting for.
I walked up behond her and with my fingers lifted her skirt up and over her nakedness.
My summation was correct. The lips of her cunt were red and swollen. They gaped open wide, the way they would if a cock had just been there and that same slimy white fluid that was splattered on her sleek thighs was slowly draining from inside that vile, nasty..., sweet, succulent cunt of hers.
Now what?
 
Last edited:
Brenda froze in place. It was obvious that Jesse had planned this. Obvious that Jesse understood Bill much more than she ever would. Jesse seemed to know what was on that video, seemed to know what was needed here.

Brenda was confused. She wasn't sure how she felt about this, about Bill and Jesse. She had been drifting in a haze since yesterday, when Jesse had first touched her. This wasn't her. This wasn't who she was. Having an affair? Having an affair with someone so much younger? Having an affair where she allowed, actually submitted to whatever Jesse wanted? And now this? Was this where her new self-esteem was taking her? Was this what she had in mind when she made the decision to grow as a person? Could she even do this? Why would she want to? What did it mean? To her as a person? To Bill? To Jesse? To the marriage?

These thoughts came flying at her from all directions confusing her, scaring her, shocking her. And at the same time there was the intense light in Jesse's eyes that held her in some kind of thrall. She was incapable of looking away, was he hypnotizing her? Was she under some kind of drug? Was this who she was under the layers of middle class matron? Oh God, what was she doing?

And yet, she didn't move, she didn't pull away, she didn't even say no.

There was only the sound of the door closing, the knowledge that Bill was there behind her, the knowledge that Jesse held her hands keeping her down on the table, the knowledge that Jesse's cum was leaking down her legs. The knowledge that her body was beginning to hum along her nerve endings. Beginning to tremble from more than fear or shock or embarrassment. The look of understanding in Jesse's eyes, that told her he knew what she needed.


And then there was Bill's harsh breathing behind her, the utter stillness as he took in the scene in front of him. And the sense of his growing arousal as the moments ticked by. Jesse's eyes glittering with his awareness, his total focus on her even though he knew of the other man's presence. His knowledge that shown clearly that he was in control of all of them, of the situation. And that hint of passion that showed when he looked at her.

To Brenda's confused mind, that was the most confusing. People, men, did not look at her with passion in their eyes. They didn't look at her and wonder what she would be like in bed. She had seen that look in men's eyes when they looked at her friends, but she had never seen it aimed at her, not even from Bill. And it was a very heady look. It was a look that had placed her in this situation. It was a look that Brenda had learned she needed, craved to see. And she knew that she would do whatever Jesse wanted if it meant she could see that look aimed at her.

And so she remained, spread the width of the table, her full breasts pressed flatter, her hands gripping the opposite side of the table from that which supported her hips, her legs spread wide apart, cum dripping down her legs, with her husband standing behind her, growing aroused as he continued to stare at the other two, her eyes locked on Jesse's as if he was the groundwire that kept her tied to the ground.
 
So, there I stood, right where I always fantasized about being. Brenda's cum filled pussy waiting for me. My cock was so hard, made even harder than usual by the musty smell wafting up from Brenda's pussy, pulling me, calling me, demanding me to swoop down and swallow her pussy whole.
I looked up into the grinning face of her lover. He knew I was about to suck his cum into my mouth and swallow it. He nodded his head, a sneer creeping across his lips. It was then that I noticed the small blinking red light on top of the cabinet in the corner of the room.
The security camera! Oh my god I had forgotten about the security camera. It was designed to trigger any time some one entered the kitchen without disarming it in the garage. What ever happened before I arrived and at this very moment was being recorded and most likely being watched by employees of the security company.
I froze, absolutely dumbfounded! What was I doing? I looked at Brenda's lover again and he was wiggling his tongue at me, rocking his head up and down, urging me on.
For a moment I teetered, my arousal was total, and the those words of warning came back to me, "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it".
I took one last look down at my wife's waiting pussy then turned and walked out the door, into the garage and into my car.
I had some thinking to do, I needed to be alone. Before I checked into the Sheraton I stopped at a liquor store and bought a fifth of Bushmills. I intended to drink it all before I went to sleep.
 
Jesse Rhein

I wasn’t sure what the hell Brenda’s husband was doing, standing there. I urged him on; knowing his wife’s pussy, filled with our combined juices was what he really wanted. I could see the bulge in his pants, it was clear this all was very arousing to him. In the end, I guess it was too much for even him to handle. He turned and ran out of the house.

When I heard his car pull away, I looked down at Brenda. She was looking at me, wondering, not knowing what to make of this.

“Don’t worry Brenda, he’ll come back. He won’t be able to stop thinking of your cum filled cunt, his cock will lead him back. For now, though, forget about him, think of us.”

I stood in front of Brenda rubbing the head of my cock across her lips. Her eyes looked up at me, my cock still wet from her juices.

Brenda, don’t be like your husband, don’t run away from what you really want. Open those pretty lips and suck me, show me how you want my cock, show me how you want me to fill your mouth with my cum.
 
Brenda was confused, embarrassed by the events that were going on. One minute she was totally aroused, her body throbbing, and the next she was feeling lost. Her mouth opened automatically as the hard cock pressed against it, and she moaned as the silky skin slid over her sensitive tongue. Her hands still gripping the table as Jesse slid his fingers through her hair and lifted her head back as he slid deeper. Her breathing thickened as the movements continued, the sliding becoming a rhythm that pushed her back into the throes of arousal.

The pressure in her throat, the soft moans Jesse was making, the friction on her tongue made her feel almost faint. Brenda felt as if she was floating, a gray cloud coming down over her mind, until all that existed was the rhythm, her harsh breathing and Jesse's arousal. In some part of her brain she knew she was moaning, she knew her hips were shifting and her body coming close to an orgasm, but her focus was on Jesse, on his arousal, on his impending orgasm.

She felt her body swelling with heat, her hips shaking and twitching, as Brenda felt Jesse swell, and with a low moan, she orgasmed as she swallowed and swallowed the thick salty fluid. She felt him pull back as she gasped for air, still swallowing the last of his semen.

And then it was done, over. Her body limp as it laid on the table. Her breathing slowing in the quiet of the house. The gray faded and her vision returned, and suddenly she remembered who and where she was.
 
bump

This story was never finished, is there a lady and a guy who want to carry this story forward once again. I'm still Bill.
 
Back
Top