Dive Bar

Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Posts
40
By the third game, I knew exactly what I was doing.

It had started innocently enough.

My husband and I went to our favorite little dive bar to watch the game. Our team was absolutely kicking ass, the place was loud, and the drinks had been flowing since kickoff.

I’d worn my new jeans. The perfect-fitting ones. The kind you put on, look in the mirror, turn around once and immediately think, Yep. These were worth every penny.

Tight top. Unbuttoned flannel.

And underneath it, my red push-up bra.

Game-day tradition.

At halftime, my husband and I wandered into the back room and started playing pool against two guys. Both probably around 30. Both attractive. Both a little flirty.

We played three games and won two.

Then their friend showed up.

When the third quarter started, my husband wanted to get back to the big screen.

“Keep playing,” he told me.

And walked out.

I looked around the room.

Three attractive guys.

And me.

Well… okay then.

We started another game.

At first, nothing really changed. We joked around, talked trash, took shots and celebrated whenever somebody sank a difficult one.

But then I caught one of them looking at me while I leaned across the table.

Not at my shot.

At me.

More specifically, at those new jeans.

I stood up and caught his eyes coming back to mine.

He smiled.

I smiled back.

That should have been the moment I became a little more careful.

Instead, something inside me clicked.

I liked it.

A lot.

A few minutes later, I noticed my flannel had opened farther than before. My tight top had shifted just enough that the bright red underneath was very obvious.

One of the guys noticed.

Then another.

I could have pulled my shirt up.

Could have buttoned the flannel.

Could have covered myself.

I didn’t.

Actually, I did the opposite.

I casually pushed the flannel farther back off my shoulders before lining up my next shot.

That was the moment it stopped being accidental.

Now I knew they were watching.

And they knew I knew.

Suddenly every trip around that pool table felt different.

I’d lean forward to take a shot and stay there just a heartbeat longer than necessary.

I’d straighten up slowly.

I’d walk around the table knowing exactly what those jeans looked like from behind.

Nothing outrageous.

Nothing anyone else walking into the room would have thought twice about.

But the four of us knew.

And that made it incredibly hot.

The flirting became bolder.

“So does your husband know you hustle guys at pool?”

I laughed.

“He told me to keep playing.”

That earned three very interesting smiles.

By the third game without him, I was enjoying myself way too much.

One of the guys handed me my cue and his eyes dropped for just a second toward that flash of red before returning to mine.

I caught him.

This time, I didn’t pretend otherwise.

I looked down at myself, looked back at him and smiled.

His face said everything.

Now there was no question.

Yes, I knew.

Yes, I was letting them look.

And yes, I was enjoying every second of it.

So I kept playing.

Four games altogether.

Four games of bending over that table in jeans that suddenly felt even tighter than they had when I left the house.

Four games with my flannel hanging open and that red bra & my tan lines becoming less of a secret with every shot.

Four games of knowing three younger guys were watching somebody else’s wife and that somebody else’s wife was absolutely letting them.

Eventually, I decided I’d probably abandoned my husband long enough.

I walked back into the main bar and found him exactly where I’d left him, completely absorbed in the game.

I slid onto the stool beside him.

Flannel still open.

Red still showing.

Feeling considerably more confident than when I’d left.

He looked over.

Then looked at me again.

“You have fun?”

“Yes can we go home soon?“ I said as I rub his thigh and kissed the side of his face.

I took a drink and glanced toward the back room.

Three guys were still standing around the pool table.

One of them caught my eye.

I smiled.

Then I turned back to my husband.

He had absolutely no idea what he’d unleashed when he told me to keep playing but he felt my vibe and knew what I needed.

I was taking my jeans & panties off as soon as we got in the door at home. He did the same. I told him to sit on the couch. Tonight I was in charge. I straddled him and he slid right into me as I was soaking wet. He pulled my tits out of my bra and his hands were really into my ass. 5-6 minutes I was cumming hard over & over.
Such a powerful full body orgasm ❤️.

As I was laying in his big arms he said, “playing pool with those boys got ya all worked up didn’t it?”

I Looked up at him with innocent eyes… “I guess it did”…“are you mad?”

“No” he said

I fell asleep smiling inside.

And suddenly my red-bra game-day tradition had a whole new meaning. ❤️🏈
 
By the third game, I knew exactly what I was doing.

It had started innocently enough.

My husband and I went to our favorite little dive bar to watch the game. Our team was absolutely kicking ass, the place was loud, and the drinks had been flowing since kickoff.

I’d worn my new jeans. The perfect-fitting ones. The kind you put on, look in the mirror, turn around once and immediately think, Yep. These were worth every penny.

Tight top. Unbuttoned flannel.

And underneath it, my red push-up bra.

Game-day tradition.

At halftime, my husband and I wandered into the back room and started playing pool against two guys. Both probably around 30. Both attractive. Both a little flirty.

We played three games and won two.

Then their friend showed up.

When the third quarter started, my husband wanted to get back to the big screen.

“Keep playing,” he told me.

And walked out.

I looked around the room.

Three attractive guys.

And me.

Well… okay then.

We started another game.

At first, nothing really changed. We joked around, talked trash, took shots and celebrated whenever somebody sank a difficult one.

But then I caught one of them looking at me while I leaned across the table.

Not at my shot.

At me.

More specifically, at those new jeans.

I stood up and caught his eyes coming back to mine.

He smiled.

I smiled back.

That should have been the moment I became a little more careful.

Instead, something inside me clicked.

I liked it.

A lot.

A few minutes later, I noticed my flannel had opened farther than before. My tight top had shifted just enough that the bright red underneath was very obvious.

One of the guys noticed.

Then another.

I could have pulled my shirt up.

Could have buttoned the flannel.

Could have covered myself.

I didn’t.

Actually, I did the opposite.

I casually pushed the flannel farther back off my shoulders before lining up my next shot.

That was the moment it stopped being accidental.

Now I knew they were watching.

And they knew I knew.

Suddenly every trip around that pool table felt different.

I’d lean forward to take a shot and stay there just a heartbeat longer than necessary.

I’d straighten up slowly.

I’d walk around the table knowing exactly what those jeans looked like from behind.

Nothing outrageous.

Nothing anyone else walking into the room would have thought twice about.

But the four of us knew.

And that made it incredibly hot.

The flirting became bolder.

“So does your husband know you hustle guys at pool?”

I laughed.

“He told me to keep playing.”

That earned three very interesting smiles.

By the third game without him, I was enjoying myself way too much.

One of the guys handed me my cue and his eyes dropped for just a second toward that flash of red before returning to mine.

I caught him.

This time, I didn’t pretend otherwise.

I looked down at myself, looked back at him and smiled.

His face said everything.

Now there was no question.

Yes, I knew.

Yes, I was letting them look.

And yes, I was enjoying every second of it.

So I kept playing.

Four games altogether.

Four games of bending over that table in jeans that suddenly felt even tighter than they had when I left the house.

Four games with my flannel hanging open and that red bra & my tan lines becoming less of a secret with every shot.

Four games of knowing three younger guys were watching somebody else’s wife and that somebody else’s wife was absolutely letting them.

Eventually, I decided I’d probably abandoned my husband long enough.

I walked back into the main bar and found him exactly where I’d left him, completely absorbed in the game.

I slid onto the stool beside him.

Flannel still open.

Red still showing.

Feeling considerably more confident than when I’d left.

He looked over.

Then looked at me again.

“You have fun?”

“Yes can we go home soon?“ I said as I rub his thigh and kissed the side of his face.

I took a drink and glanced toward the back room.

Three guys were still standing around the pool table.

One of them caught my eye.

I smiled.

Then I turned back to my husband.

He had absolutely no idea what he’d unleashed when he told me to keep playing but he felt my vibe and knew what I needed.

I was taking my jeans & panties off as soon as we got in the door at home. He did the same. I told him to sit on the couch. Tonight I was in charge. I straddled him and he slid right into me as I was soaking wet. He pulled my tits out of my bra and his hands were really into my ass. 5-6 minutes I was cumming hard over & over.
Such a powerful full body orgasm ❤️.

As I was laying in his big arms he said, “playing pool with those boys got ya all worked up didn’t it?”

I Looked up at him with innocent eyes… “I guess it did”…“are you mad?”

“No” he said

I fell asleep smiling inside.

And suddenly my red-bra game-day tradition had a whole new meaning. ❤️🏈
How did the football game end? 🏈😉
 
Back
Top