Can you help me find a story, or write one like it?
The story idea is basically this, its a cuckold or hotwife story, however, its just a game between the husband and wife, the "other guy" isnt aware of whats going on (or so the husband hopes). The wife just acts slightly inappropriatly with another man, and teases the husband about it.
The story Im looking for (I have read a couple times but now I cant find it) It's about a husband who loses a bet over a racket ball game (husband vs wife and other man) and has to rent a nice car and drive wife and other man out to a nice restaurant while he waits in the car.
I dont think the story I am loking for was on this sight but I figured this woud be a good place to ask. Is anybody familiar with this story or one similar to it, or interested in writing one like it? I'd appreciate any input you may have.
Thank you for you help.
The story idea is basically this, its a cuckold or hotwife story, however, its just a game between the husband and wife, the "other guy" isnt aware of whats going on (or so the husband hopes). The wife just acts slightly inappropriatly with another man, and teases the husband about it.
The story Im looking for (I have read a couple times but now I cant find it) It's about a husband who loses a bet over a racket ball game (husband vs wife and other man) and has to rent a nice car and drive wife and other man out to a nice restaurant while he waits in the car.
I dont think the story I am loking for was on this sight but I figured this woud be a good place to ask. Is anybody familiar with this story or one similar to it, or interested in writing one like it? I'd appreciate any input you may have.
Thank you for you help.