Do you like big heads?

I’ve never measured one, by own once. I am 7 and just bit over half. My current boyfriend is a bit longer and thicker, not the biggest I’ve had. I remember that guy quite well, I could stack my hands on the shaft when sucking him and still have the big head and a big of the shaft showing. He was a talented man, definitely knew how to use it, a gentleman when fucking me as well. Yeah, it kinda hurt sometimes.
 
Real thick shafts and more normal size heads can also be alluring.when they get puffy and engorged.
 
I think I'd prefer a smaller head and a shaft that gets thicker as it goes down to the balls, so I get used to the girth over time.
 
I sucked a guy in an abs a couple of months ago who was so large it would barely fit in my mouth. I doubt it was enjoyable for him. It was huge. I know my teeth had to be scrapping him. I enjoyed it's taste. He did not cum.
 
A big head feels sooo good sliding in and especially when it crowds my prostate!
I love a nice thick cock with a big head when he pulled it out all the way and then slides it back in all the way the last top that I just worked with had a nice thick cock about 6 1/2 to 7 inches long. it was perfect for sucking on and getting fucked by. I’ve always been a size queen and the bigger the better I had a couple when I was younger, that the only way I could take them was to sit on them with a lot of lube and work them very slowly till I stretched enough to fit them in me.
 
I sucked a guy in an abs a couple of months ago who was so large it would barely fit in my mouth. I doubt it was enjoyable for him. It was huge. I know my teeth had to be scrapping him. I enjoyed it's taste. He did not cum.
I've had this happen a few times. I have a small palate, so larger guys are difficult. Once, my jaw was aching by the time I got him to cum.
 
I love a nice thick cock with a big head when he pulled it out all the way and then slides it back in all the way the last top that I just worked with had a nice thick cock about 6 1/2 to 7 inches long. it was perfect for sucking on and getting fucked by. I’ve always been a size queen and the bigger the better I had a couple when I was younger, that the only way I could take them was to sit on them with a lot of lube and work them very slowly till I stretched enough to fit them in me.
Sounds wonderful
 
Back
Top