Doesn't time fly when.......

WantonWitch said:
I know but I've suffered xmas for 20 years at the hands of kids.... a little revenge isn't too much to ask... surely ? :D

LOL....payback will happen when they have their own kids.....;)
 
lovemonster said:
LOL....payback will happen when they have their own kids.....;)


Not for one of them it won't lol

Adamant since she was little that she is never having kids.

She doesn't see babies like others do lol...

To her they're just noisy, smelly and expensive
 
WantonWitch said:
Not for one of them it won't lol

Adamant since she was little that she is never having kids.

She doesn't see babies like others do lol...

To her they're just noisy, smelly and expensive

LOL...she has a point.....:D
 
WantonWitch said:
Lol... well I certainly can't contradict her on it that's for sure.

She's happy as she is :cool:

Yeah, as long as they're happy, you can't argue with 'em. :)
 
WantonWitch said:
All mine do seem to talk a lot tho... so it doesn't exactly ever get quiet

They even waffle when asleep :rolleyes:

LOL....mine need an off switch too...

Did you have problems getting on for a while there? :confused:
 
lovemonster said:
LOL....mine need an off switch too...

Did you have problems getting on for a while there? :confused:


Yeah... that's the second time today... oh well I'll be off to bed to warm up soon anyway lol
 
WantonWitch said:
Yeah... that's the second time today... oh well I'll be off to bed to warm up soon anyway lol

Is it me or has it been doing it a lot recently?

LOL...better get that electric blanket on babe....my hubby's been in there for an hour so mine will be all warm for me getting in ;)
 
lovemonster said:
Is it me or has it been doing it a lot recently?

LOL...better get that electric blanket on babe....my hubby's been in there for an hour so mine will be all warm for me getting in ;)


It has been doing it more recently

Got a hot water bottle and my thermal socks lol... sexy huh :D
 
WantonWitch said:
It has been doing it more recently

Got a hot water bottle and my thermal socks lol... sexy huh :D

LOL...with nothing in between I bet it looks hot....;) :p
 
lovemonster said:
Well given nobody's gonna give a damn about the socks or HWB if you're nekkid....:D


You forgot covered in goosebumps and looking like the last turkey hanging in the butchers :D


Mornin all (just) :D
 
WantonWitch said:
You forgot covered in goosebumps and looking like the last turkey hanging in the butchers :D


Mornin all (just) :D

ROFLMAO! what a lovely image you've just conjured up...... :D

Afternoon (((witchie))) :kiss:
 
lovemonster said:
ROFLMAO! what a lovely image you've just conjured up...... :D

Afternoon (((witchie))) :kiss:


Lol.... you know me :D

Hiya and bye {{{LM}}} :kiss:

Coffee's all gone and I'm off out for now :cool:
 
WantonWitch said:
Lol.... you know me :D

Hiya and bye {{{LM}}} :kiss:

Coffee's all gone and I'm off out for now :cool:

Well, I know what that looks like, having had to behead, declaw and gut up to 500 of the buggers annually for the past 15 years..... ;)

See ya later (((witchie)))... have fun! :kiss:
 
Back
Top