Domme seeking Domme

sierraclassic

Virgin
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Posts
4
I am fairly new at being a Domme, but it has always been in me. I would like to discuss ideas on how to dominate men. Male and female welcome, as well as male submissives.:rose:
 
Male submissives tend to really crave humiliation. While submissive women (I realize I'm sterotyping a great deal here, forgive me for that) often want to be physically dominated, a lot of male submissives want to be told how useless they are, or how pathetic their cock is. "Who are you going to please with that?" Also, the homophobia/homoerotic aspects often hit home with men more than with women.
 
Male submissives tend to really crave humiliation. While submissive women (I realize I'm sterotyping a great deal here, forgive me for that) often want to be physically dominated, a lot of male submissives want to be told how useless they are, or how pathetic their cock is. "Who are you going to please with that?" Also, the homophobia/homoerotic aspects often hit home with men more than with women.

Really? That's interesting. What brings you to that conclusion? Observations on Lit or personal experience? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I just never thought about it that way.
 
Really? That's interesting. What brings you to that conclusion? Observations on Lit or personal experience? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I just never thought about it that way.

Observations and conversations of/with submissive men that I've known through the years.

I can't say my sample size was extremely large, but it has seemed pretty consistent among the male subs I've seen.
 
I am fairly new at being a Domme, but it has always been in me. I would like to discuss ideas on how to dominate men. Male and female welcome, as well as male submissives.:rose:

Well, my dear, I'd be perfect for you; I've played on Literotica for a few years now, meeting lots of wonderful people and having lots of fun with online d/s.

I've always topped, enjoying having my subbies beg to cum, and challenging them with real life tasks. Over the years I have picked up a few tricks, which I would love to share with you.....

That said, recently I have been exploring my submissive side, and would love to have some of my tricks used against me, as well as anything else your imagination conjours up!

Please, pm me if you would like to know more!
 
I may be weird but... for me I think the strongest thing that brings out the sub in me, is that deeper level of relationship and emotions; the already established desire to please, care for, love even.

Before those are present... I'd find it really hard to truly submit -- if anything it would just be bottoming...

As far as triggers for bottoming?

More like what *isn't*

Biting, a whisper in my ear, a glance or longer look, a touch. Perhaps an intricate and drawn out scene placed before me... or even just a shove onto the bed =) It all depends on the person, the mood; the connection and chemistry between us.

Perhaps not wearing a collar.. but something as simple as a rubber band or hair tie around your wrist; feeling it catch throughout the day, reminding you it is there. Or idly snapping it as the day goes by...

Being teased throughout the day... so when the moment actually comes? I am melting and dying to be molded by her hands.

Being told to kneel before her; only to adjust... kneel, adjust... kneel, adjust... until I am perfectly positioned to her desires...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top