Door to Door(2011)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Ashley Cumners was all of 26..The 5'5 125# brunette was looking for ways to earn extra income so she began selling candles. She wore a baby blue blouse,tan pleated skirt 3" above knees nude pantyhose and 3" strappy baby blue heels. as she made her rounds. She liked to dress sexy yet professional. She rang the doorbell with loud music pouring out of a house nd waited
 
A tall, handsome young man answered the door. He had dark features and green eyes, broad shoulders and a narrow waist. He smiled warmly, if a little startled at the attractive woman showing up at his door.

"Hi there"
 
"hello sir is your wife or girlfriend home? i am selling candles and accessories from my new upstart company. MY name is Ashley" I say w/a friendly smile
 
Afraid not, just me here. No girls. His house seemed decidedly bachelor. Big couch, big tv, movie posters, samurai sword, typical guy. He was not normally this bold but he cold pretend to be interested in candles to spend some time with this gorgeous girl.

"I've Bren looking for snot her lighting option for my bedroom..."
 
"May i come in then and show you what I have to offer as far as candles and cool candle accessories for your home than...(name?)"
 
I'm Joey, it's nice to meet you.

he led her into the kitchen, sparsely furnished though it was clear he did some cooking. His air was still slightly damp from the shower and his skin smelled of masculine soap.

So what's. Your name?
 
(sorry she already told him her name ha.)

So why don't you show me what you've got?

His sneaking glances at her body were not as sneaky as he thought they were.
 
As I head to kitchen my pleated skirt bounces a bit as I walk. We get to kitchen and i set my case and folder down and say " I am Ashley sir." You check out my nylon clad legs, I notice but say nothing.
 
He pulled out her chair and tok the one next to her rather than across from her. He was hoping shed respond nicely to him, but if she didn't she was so beautiful he may have to be a little underhanded to get what he wanted...
 
I sit next to you crossing nylon clad legs, my skirt rides up considerably but I am unaware of it as i flip through the product catalog. "So what exactly are you interested in today sir?" I say as I brush my hair back with my hand over my left ear to get it out of the way
 
I guess a nice, simple set up to light up a room is all I'm really looking for...that and some company for the afternoon.

He seemed harmless enough, and really quite handsome...
 
OOC: edit last post make it a bit longer..i will do same.. maybe even fond a way to"accidently" get skirt to flip up or blouse to get ripped. then i will post hun
 
He tried to keep from openly staring at her lovely legs, shifting in his seat to orient his body towards Hers and look into her eyes.

Would you like something to drink?

He reached for the refrigerator door bdhimd them and yanked it open a little too enthusiastically, a rush of cool air traveling up her thighs to raise her thin, light skirt...
 
Focused on my catalog I feel the draft but think nothing of it. Totally unaware that ALL my nylon clad thighs are visible to you as my skirt now sire only 1" below my pussy area. "I will take a soda if you have any Joey, if that is ok for me to use your first name sir?"
 
Back
Top