cuck_wantobe
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2009
- Posts
- 701
Delete
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"Which leads to my first question, which I've asked repeatedly, What do you think about that big dick?"
"Which leads to my second question. I was wondering if you'd like to feel just a little more full than I can make you, while we continue to watch the movie?"
I'd love to see you rub this on your nipples, on your clit, and finally, see you slide it slowly inside yourself, while I hold you in my arms.
It's shaped like a cock so it can be slipped deep inside you. Are you going to do it, or shall I?
Kiss it, lick it, suck it. You can even nibble on it ever so gently, but never bite.
"Sierra, honey, you like sucking cock, don't you?"