Educating Jenna

USWMachine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Posts
1,243
Ray was worried about his daughter Jenna. It had been years since her mother had left and she had grown up so fast. Too fast honestly.

It seemed like just yesterday she was bouncing up and down on his knee, now however she was almost a grown woman. Not only was she eighteen years old, but her body had... developed to say the least. Ray had felt awkward when washing some of the clothes, but couldn't help but notice that she was wearing lacy bra's and also couldn't help to notice that they had the letter D inside, double D to be exact.

No, his little princess, wasn't just getting his attention anymore. He had seen the looks she got when they went somewhere. Teenagers, college students, men his age, hell men over his age were looking at her.

The truth of the matter was that his daughter was basiclly sex on legs. She was H-O-T, hot.

He never worried about her as long as she was living there, perhaps because in the back of his mind, he always thought while she was around, he could protect her, but after this summer she would be going off to college.

While Jenna was very smart, she also was a bit naive and tended to be over trusting to people. He needed to talk to her about a touchy subject, a subject a dad generally didn't have to talk about, but he had to do it.

He had to talk to her about sex.

It was 8:17 at night and Ray, all six foot three and solid of him, was at her bedroom door knocking gently. He was wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and a white shirt that he generally relaxed in. His blue eyes ran across the walls as he dreaded having to have this talk with her.

"Jenna baby, are you in there? We need to have a little talk...."
 
Jenna was busy working on some last minute pieces of her paper for school for her senior year. It was actually done, but she was a bit of an over achiever and wanted to make sure it was absolutely perfect. She was in the middle of typing something when she heard a knock and she turned her head to the door and hear her father. Normally when he said they needed to talk it wasn't good, but she hadn't done anything wrong lately, not that she could think of. "Just a second Dad!" After she finished writing her thought she saved the file and closed her laptop.

Sitting back up, she faced the door, "Ok Dad, you can come in!" The door was unlocked and she watched as the handle turned and she looked at him, wondering what it was that had him concerned. She was wearing a Victoria's Secret PINK pj top that was rather long on her, with matching legging. Jenna didn't quiet get that the shirt was hinting towards something sexual, but it was a gift she had gotten from her friends for her birthday that just passed.
http://media.victoriassecret.com/product/prodpri2/V315793.jpg The top was meant to be roomy, but when her breasts she ended up filling out the top more than what it was supposed to.

Her hair had recently been cut, now coming to her shoulders with freshly cut bangs. The haircut did show how young she was but did not distract from her large breasts that always seemed to get attention. Jenna tried to dress modestly, but covering up didn't make them look any less big, in fact sometimes it made them look bigger. "Is everything ok Dad?" She had no idea what it was that her father wanted to speak with her about. She kept her grades up, didn't stay out late, and she even finished paying him back for going over her limit on the credit card.
 
Ray turned the knob and walked into the room after his precious Jenna had told him to come on in. Jenna and Ray always had a great relationship, they were very close, closer than most father and daughters generally were.

"Oh everything is fine baby, I just need to talk to you about something important."

His daughter didn't really realize how sexy she was. Unfortunatly for Ray, he did. Here recently things had started forming in his head about her. Her large breasts and big round rear seemed to be attracting his dark blue eyes. There were times he caught himself staring, other times he had even gotten hard over it! It had made him very guilty, thinking of his own daughter in those ways...

"Jenna you are about to go to school soon, and you will be around temptation and also things that can hurt you. Now I know that you have always had great judgement. I just feel like there are some things that you haven't thought about."

Ray sat on her pink covered bed, his eyes looking at her, while trying not to look her over.

"Jenna we haven't ever had a sitdown talk about sex, and while I know that you probably know something about it, I feel like you need to be properly educated before you leave."

His eyes looked down and then back to her.

"Lots of boys, hell men, will try and get with you and I know I can't be there to stop them, however I'd rather you learn now than make large mistakes, you get what I'm saying?"
 
Jenna looked confused. He wanted to talk to her about sex? The way he was going about talking about it was confusing her too. "You mean how to avoid making big mistakes? I know all about that Daddy. I'm not going to open my legs just because some guy calls me pretty or anything." If her father was getting at something else, Jenna was not picking up what he was putting down. "I mean... even if I did have sex I know how to be safe about it, but I hadn't really put much thought into it."

Actually that last part was a bit of a fib. Jenna had thought about sex, but she wouldn't know the first thing to do that guys would think to be sexy. She knew that guys paid attention to her body, but Jenna wasn't really attracted to boys, she had a few crushes, but they were on older men, like her teachers or actors. Looking at her father she even saw him as an attractive man.

"Is this because your worried about me leaving home? I don't have to leave, I can just go to college here." Jenna and Ray had always been together and close, she didn't want to leave, but she was excited to be going out on her own.
 
"No no no Jenna... I.. look I'm not going to ask you to stay here. I think that it's important for you to eventually experience other things besides here, I think you need to do your own thing, even have a drink or two, have fun."

He smiled and put his hand one one of her shoulders. His blue eyes drifted down a bit to her massive chest. It seemed like when she got nervous it was almost like they had gotten bigger. He could see the little deep breaths of nervousness as her big chest rised and fell.

"I don't even want you to not have sex. I'm not naive Jenna, I'm sure you've probably had sex before, afterall you are a beautiful young woman any guy would..."

It took a second for Ray to realize what he was saying, ANY guy would have included him, and he didn't want her to know his feelings...

"I'm just saying any young guy would love to have sex with you and I understand that's just how things are. I just hope you are safe about it dear."
 
"I haven't had sex Daddy," She blushed, it was an honest answer. "I... I'm kind of nervous that I don't really know what to do. I mean I know the guys has to get hard and it goes inside me... but I don't know how to start or how everything is supposed to feel..." She blushed more as she talked. Then a thought popped into her head, but she wondered how he would react to it.

"Would... would you be able to tell me? Like what guys like and how to do it?" Now any father in their right mind wouldn't even dream of doing such a thing for their daughter, but Ray and Jenna were not your typical father and daughter.

After asking him she turned a bit so she was facing him a bit more and waited to hear his answer. Then when he finished she asked another question, "So how do you know when the both of you are ready for sex? Does one of us just say "lets have sex" or does it just happen? And what are I signs that I need to look for if he wants to?"
 
Ray really didn't expect that from her. He had just always assumed that a girl her age, with her incredible build, would have had sex already. He was a bit relieved by it, but it was still surprising.

It was followed by something even more shocking, the questions that were coming out of her mouth.

"Well ummm it's hard to describe, I mean it feels good honey I'm not going to lie. That's why people do it for the most part. It generally starts in alot of different ways, most are doing something like feeling each other up, hugging, kissing, touching each other..."

Strangely Ray could feel something happening beneath his boxerbriefs. It was starting to look like a small snake was beginning to coil in his pajama pants as he tried to think pure thoughts.

"It's hard to really say what guys like sweetie, I mean everyone has something different baby. I don't know really how to show you."

He gulped a bit as Jenna kept on going, he was starting to worry about the can of worms he might have opened. "As for signs umm well baby you'll just know, I mean he'll be... hard and... you.. you'll know"

He ws stuttering for a couple of reasons. The awkward talk with it being his daughter that this was being discussed, but also that images of her and her big round tits bouncing ontop of him were also running through his mind.
 
Jenna was a little disappointed with the answers her Dad was giving her, mostly because she was used to textbook like answers. Sex sounded a bit more complex than that. Different guys like different things... Well... "What about older guys? Is there certain things that older guys like girls, I mean women to do?" Jenna really just didn't want to be in the dark. She glanced down and noticed the strange bulge in her father's pants. She knew what it was, it was just strange to her as she never saw him like this before. Quickly she moved her eyes so her father didn't see that she saw.

For some reason, seeing this made her feel a little confidant, but she wasn't sure if just talking about this was turning him on, or it is was her. "Like... what do you like to do with a woman that gets you in the mood to want to make love to her?" Jenna even leaned over a bit, not realizing that he could see more down her top than before, or that by basically flirting with her father was a 'no no'. She wasn't really flirting with him, she just wanted to know things.

"Or what are things that you will do to woman to get them into the mood? I'm afraid I am not even sure how to make myself feel good... even by myself." She blushed really brightly at that. Jenna touched herself in the past but never enough to make herself cum, nor did she ever slip her fingers inside of herself.
 
The entire subject was both stimulating and dangerous at the same time. Ray wondered if bringing this up was such a good idea. He knew the direct answers to her questions, but it felt so wrong to be talking to her about this.

He took his time a bit and then trying not to look at her large breasts that were quite visible at the angle she was sitting, finally had an answer.

"Well Jenna, most older guys like women who are a little experienced. They like women who like to be attentive to them, even do things like foreplay."

He thought he had answered that as cliniclly as possible. Of course he wanted to just tell her, that they liked women that would suck cock, or be dirty little sluts in the bedrom, but that wasn't exactly proper given the situation.

"Me personally, I think that there is alot of kissing and touching involved. Anything that makes a woman's body start responding and getting them ready for... intercourse."

Jake had a bit of gulp when she asked that last question, or her statement more like it. He really wished he had worn something tighter, he could feel his massive cock start to strain against his pajama bottoms.

"Well Jenna, I am not really sure about that. I mean there is always masterbation... have you ever looked it up online."

Great. Here Ray was telling his daughter to learn how to play with her pussy.
 
Jenna listened to her father. She could tell that this was really hard for him to talk about and wondered if they should just end the conversation. He was her father after all. Then he told her about looking online and she started laughing, remembered when she had tried that. "Um... The internet is pretty useful, but when you try to look up on that subject you get a lot of porn, and the actresses are always faking it." She blushed as she admitted to watching porn. "And um... well... There are some how to guides on there... but I guess I am just doing it wrong or something. It starts to feel nice but... I don't know, just doesn't seem to be enough."

Jenna was blushing pretty pink right now. She never had a problem talking to her dad about stuff before, and the words were coming out rather easily, but it was still a bit embarrassing! Still, she didn't understand why something so simple was hard for her, or at least hard for her to understand how to do.

"It's just... for guys its easier... My body is... confusing." It was very confusing, because whenever she wanted to touch herself other parts of her body would want to be touched, like her breasts, and sometimes she would caress her neck because the soft and light touches there would feel good, and she would always imagine it was someone else. "One second I am doing one thing and then all of a sudden my body wants something else... all guys have to do is... well... you know..." Jenna blushed as she thought of her dad, in his room touching himself. She didn't doubt that he did that, but she wasn't supposed to think of him doing that.

"I mean... It would be easier if someone could just show me! But I can't ask any of my friends to do that, they would think something was wrong with me."
 
Ray found himself with a major confliction of thoughts. He actually felt for his daughter. Not having a mother figure to confide in and really get the reality's of sex was something that was hard for her friends to replicate or something that was "guiding" on the internet.

There were plenty of things he probably could have done in the situation, things he should have done. Things that would have been better than what he ended up doing.

"Jenna, princess... I..."

Ray got up and walked towards the door, before turning back. He knew he should have just walked away from the conversation but the feelings of the need to help and also a deep dark desire that grew in his loins also kept him in there.

"Jenna I don't want you to have to learn about sex or anything of that nature from some stranger. I want you to be prepared for anything that comes your way. I know I'm your father, but if you want me to show you anything or tell you anything, I'm willing to do it. I love you and I want to help you so... just tell me how I can help and I will."

And with that pandora's box was open.
 
"Really?" Jenna looked up to her dad. "Well, I know about kissing, but I have never gone past making out. I'd really like to know what to expect past that, or how anything is supposed to feel like. In the stories I read the girls seem to just start getting turned on but I don't know how that feels like."

Jenna knew that there was something wrong with her. She was thinking of ways her father could show her how a real man feels, holding her to him and kissing her neck. Incest is wrong though, she shouldn't be having these thoughts. Yet here she was hoping her father was going to come back to the bed and at the very least that would happen is that he would kiss her.

"If your ok with just showing me the more sensitive spots on my body I think that would help a lot." She should have said tell, but she said show. She really wanted her Daddy to show her everything that he could, both for educational purposes and for future purposes for when she was alone and by herself.
 
Ray looked at her for a bit, thinking of how to go about this. He sat on her bed and patted the side motioning her to sit down beside him.

"Ok baby, I'll show you some spots, but remember I'm doing this purely because I want you to be prepared, afterall I'm your father and you know that I wouldn't ever do anything inappropriate to you."

His mouth said it, and his mind thought it, but his body was reacting differently to how his daughter looked these days and the entire scenario that was seeming to unfold.

"Now Jenna, I think to properly show you you're going to have to... well you are.. you're going to have to undress. There are lots of spots on a womans body that you need to see and unfortunatly I can't do that with you clothed."

Ray could feel his enormous cock start to swell underneath the pajama bottoms, he was quite happy that he was wearing boxerbriefs or there would be a nice sizeable tent.
 
Jenna listened and started to take off her clothing. She wasn't shy about doing so in front of her father, he was her father, but the situation was still exciting and she did blush a little. First she took off her top and she didn't wear a bra underneath as she was just going to sleep for the night. Her breasts were so round and soft looking and her nipples were already starting to bud. Then she pulled down her bottoms and continued to sit there.

"Do you want me to lay down?" She wasn't sure what was going to happen next so she just stayed close next to her father. She was slowly feeling uncomfortable with the way he was looking over her body but at the same time she was enjoying that he was looking at her.
 
"Oh my.." He thought to himself as his daughter took her clothes off. Her body was smooth, but she was so curvy. He wondered if she even realized how large her breasts were for her slender body. She really did look fantastic.

It took all Ray had to snap himself back into the reality of the situation. This was just to help out his daughter it was not sexual he kept telling himself. Although if one had walked in the room it would be hard to tell.

"No need to lay down Jenna. When I said that men like different things earlier, it's the same for women. Now there are certain spots that all women like, but they are much more complicated. Here let me show you something that might feel good."

Ray leaned over his daughters shoulder, his muscular chest pressed slightly against her and his lips slowly pressed up against her neck. At the same time his hand rose up and his fingers started slowly pulling on one of her hard pink nipples. Nice and slow, over and over again.

Finally he took his lips away, but continued playing lightly with both of her nipples. "Now how does that feel princess?"
 
Jenna closed her eyes and relaxed as her father kissed her neck and started playing with her nipples. It felt sooo different when someone else did it and when he gently pulled on them she made a soft pleasing sound and took in a breath. Her nipples started to get harder and she moved her head over to the side more, exposing more of her neck to him.

"That feels... wonderful Daddy... What should I do though when a guy is doing that to me?" She was honestly interested in what would be he best option for her to do. What her body wanted to do was feel his chest, any part of him really as he continued to play with her breasts.

Jenna put pressure between her legs a bit as could tell that she was getting turned on.
 
Back
Top