WriterDom Good to the last drop Joined Jun 25, 2000 Posts 20,077 Sep 29, 2001 #1 In Pakistan today, alleged protesters burned a United Nations flag.
Oliver Clozoff SirRealism Joined Jun 1, 2000 Posts 7,468 Sep 29, 2001 #5 the only way I'd bite on a lure... is if it was a hook hidden in a pair of bodacious ta-tas.
InternationalFunboy Rhapsodomancer Joined May 6, 2001 Posts 3,744 Sep 29, 2001 #9 I once knew a guy from N.O. Who's flirtiness started to show passed up the clit and bit lavender's tit and then watched as the nipple did grow. I should have known I'd find you here, dear.....getting suckled no less... ;-)
I once knew a guy from N.O. Who's flirtiness started to show passed up the clit and bit lavender's tit and then watched as the nipple did grow. I should have known I'd find you here, dear.....getting suckled no less... ;-)