Quimpossibility
I will fantasise!
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2025
- Posts
- 2,911
It's Carl!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
will watch this once my bloody pizza turns up, i just rang them was like a kick up their ass
It's Carl!
I can tell you the short version? Man finds hole. Man enters holeā¦will watch this once my bloody pizza turns up, i just rang them was like a kick up their ass![]()
Sounds like they need to explore their pizza oven!will watch this once my bloody pizza turns up, i just rang them was like a kick up their ass![]()
That was a great video. I've heard of the stalkers, but I wasn't sure they were actually real!
If I ever learn Chinese, sure why not? Hotel all to myself? Yes please! Ni hao!
Vicky is probably the most known on YouTube her videos are good, but yes shes a stalker tooThat was a great video. I've heard of the stalkers, but I wasn't sure they were actually real!
Her content looks really good!Vicky is probably the most known on YouTube her videos are good, but yes shes a stalker too
Its is yes, some of her videos are recent at Pripyat while no tours are going on, so has the city to herselfHer content looks really good!
I watched the one where she finds a dead body.Its is yes, some of her videos are recent at Pripyat while no tours are going on, so has the city to herself
I need to watch as not sure what they are.That was a great video. I've heard of the stalkers, but I wasn't sure they were actually real!
I know the 1 one, see Vicky goes where tour guides do not take youI watched the one where she finds a dead body.
The place is so strange. Nature taking over while everything is still radioactive!
Well that's because she's a stalkerI know the 1 one, see Vicky goes where tour guides do not take you![]()
Which one?I know the 1 one, see Vicky goes where tour guides do not take you![]()
Chernoybl Vicky her videos are above in PripyatWhich one
That was good
You can't go wrong with the names of villages on the mendipsThat was good
That exoskeleton is wild! Who knew such things were available, though probably costs thousands!