Extracurricular activities

X

xTerrax

Guest


It wasn’t hard being me. At least, that’s what people always would tell me. I was easily one of the most popular girls at my high school, thanks to my curves that grew for the past few years. People would often say I was really lucky to be the way I am, although I hated the fact that the boys were so immature and would just view me as a woman with really big breasts. Needless to say, I stayed away from all of them. It was difficult, as I had to keep the fact that I never had a boyfriend away from practically every friend of mine. There would be no telling what people would say, if they ever were to find out.

I spent most of my time with my best friend Mandy, a girl I’ve know for the longest time. As the college I was aiming for practically obliged for some extra curricular activities, I had to do something at the school.

But what?

She was part of the swimming team and despite us being in the middle of the year now, she had somehow convinced the swimming team coach to let me in.

“Thanks Mandy!” I said, hugging her at the good news. She assured me that it would be easy and I would get those credits in no time.


And so, here am. I practice swimming with the others pretty much regularly, trying to catch up to their skill. But little did I know what would happen that night…


The weather was nice, thank god for Florida. It was one of those days where the sun wasn’t blazing hot, but just enough to make you enjoy being in water. There wasn’t much wind, so I could really just focus on swimming. Luckily it was after hours at school, so unlike when it’s jam packed, I didn’t have to worry about roaming eyes. My main objective at this hour was to practice my butterfly strokes, which I really believed to be a little lacking.

Suddenly , I could have sworn that I saw someone walk around the pool. I floated in the water for a little bit, trying to find out just who it was but it was empty. I shrugged it off and kept going. Eventually, my suspicions were right as someone said to me, as I reached the edge of the pool;

“You’re getting better Kelly.”


((Closed!))
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://reachforthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/swim52.jpg

Scott Blackman
Age 31

Scott towered over the shapely young swimmer, his muscled arms across his bare chest. "You're getting better, Kelly," he said, his voice deep and smooth. "When you're done with your laps, I'd like to give you some pointers on your stroke. I think I can see where we can make a few improvements, alright?" He took a couple of steps back from the pool, not turning, fixing on Kelly's sparkling brown eyes. He ran his tongue across his lower lip, his face serious.
 
"When you're done with your laps, I'd like to give you some pointers on your stroke. I think I can see where we can make a few improvements, alright?" Mr. Blackman then instructed, his face determined and serious. He also seemed like that, but I suppose that's what made him a good coach.

"Yes sir!"
I say, continuing on with my laps. Although I was prone to being nervous when people watched me swim, I still did do my absolute best. I just couldn't understand why he was here. After all, most of the staff would go home right after school ended. I tried to not make my mind dwell on the subject and continued swimming, up to the point that I was done with my eight laps. My major advantage, at least what my teammates told me, was that I had good stamina. Good thing too, otherwise training would have been a giant chore.

I then swam to the edge of the pool once more, holding myself in place.

"You were saying Mr.Blackman?"
I asked.
 
"Come on up out of the pool for a minute," I tell Kelly, offering my hand. "I want to show you where you can make some changes." I walk with her away from the pool's edge. "Now, I want you to close your eyes, and imagine you're in the pool. Just relax all your muscles, like you're floating. Alright?" I stand, looking over Kelly's still body, her chest rising and falling with each breath. "Now, in the butterfly," I say, walking around to Kelly's back, taking in every inch of her toned body, "In the butterfly stroke, you really want to concentrate all your energy in your abs. Right here." I reach a hand around to Kelly's flat stomach, feeling her abs slowly, from top to bottom. I step closer, until her back touches my chest lightly
 
Last edited:
Taking my hand, the coach pulls me out of the water to give me a few pointers. Looks like I had still some improving to do.

"Now, I want you to close your eyes, and imagine you're in the pool. Just relax all your muscles, like you're floating. Alright?"


"Um, okay sir." I say, closing my eyes slowly and just focusing on breathing well. After all, the most important thing to do in pretty much any exercise is to control your breathing well.

"In the butterfly stroke, you really want to concentrate all your energy in your abs. Right here."

He then added, only now he was right behind me. For emphasis, his hand touched my stomach, feeling my abs. I assumed that this was regular procedure for all his students that had trouble, so I paid no mind to it.

"Understood." I said eagerly.
 
"Understood" Kelly said, simply

Scott smiled. He spoke more gently, "Hey, call me Scott, alright?"

"Now," he continued, "When you're out there, I can see you moving your legs way too much." His large hand trailed down Kelly's waist, to her bare thigh. He paused a moment to feel her developed muscles, before returning his hand to her abs. "Let's practice using those abs. Lean your upper body back, using your abs, until your head is on my shoulder." His other hand rested on her collarbone, right next to her neck. "Stay relaxed."
 
"When you're out there, I can see you moving your legs way too much." he said, his hand moving to my thigh. I found it really odd that his hand merely stayed there a while, almost as he was trying to feel me up. "No no, he wouldn't do that." I thought to myself, having no doubts in my coach.

"Let's practice using those abs. Lean your upper body back, using your abs, until your head is on my shoulder." to instruct me further, his hand went t my collarbone, telling me to stay relax.

"Okay Scott" I said, and I slowly did as he asked and sure enough, my head went to his shoulder. "There we go." I said, leaving myself in place, in case he had more advice to give.
 
Scott smiled, feeling Kelly's hair trail down his body. "Nicely done," he whispered in her ear.

From his position, Scott noticed that he had a clear view down Kelly's front. The view of her ample chest, the smell of her hair (a mix of chlorine and fruity shampoo), and the feel of her young body turned Scott on immensely. His manhood began to react, and his breathing became deeper, and a touch more rapid.

He was at a point he felt he couldn't turn away from. He turned and touched his lips to Kelly's neck, speaking softly, "You're amazing, Kelly." The hand that had been on her toned abs traveled up, feeling the delicate fabric that hid her ample breasts. The other hand traveled from her shoulder up to her soft cheek, ready to find her mouth if necessary... then again, maybe she would enjoy his touch...
 
Last edited:
With a whisper, he told me that I've done nicely. Things were definitely beginning to change, as he didn't let go. In fact, I could have sworn that I felt something poke me from behind...

My thoughts were interrupted as his lips touched my neck. "You're amazing, Kelly." he told me as his hands continued to travel along my body. I tried to wiggle free from his grasp, but to no avail. "Scott..." I said "Could you let me go now?"
 
Scott let out a small laugh, his breath warm on Kelly's neck. "Sure," he whispered, trailing his hand down to her hip, "we can stop now, if you want. But you're going to need more practice... if you want to stay on the team." His eyes met hers, knowing the meaning of his words would stick with her. "I'll meet you here same time tomorrow."
 
"But you're going to need more practice... if you want to stay on the team." he told me in a haunting voice. Was...was he blackmailing me?

He was.

"I'll meet you here same time tomorrow." he then said, disappearing off to the distance. Needless to say, I was distraught when I arrived home. Especially since no one would understand my little predicament. I did want to continue swimming and hoped that I simply misunderstood him, as I showed up at the pool the next day.

"Hello...?"
I said, as I saw no one here.
 
"Hello...?" I heard her voice outside.

"I'm in here, come on in," I called from my office, just inside the men's locker room. "Don't worry, none of the guys are here."
 
"I'm in here, come on in."

I followed the voice and found myself in the men's locker room. "Sir?" I asked, going inside. "Sir, I came just as you asked."
 
I smiled and stood. "I told you, you don't have to call me Sir. Call me Scott, alright? Or at least Mr. Blackman."

"Alright, today I wanted to work on your stroke. Remember yesterday, I told you to relax, and imagine you're in the water. Let's do that again, and I'm going to follow your arms."

I take up a position behind you, and place my arms against yours as they rotate, cutting through imaginary water, starting above your head, and ending at your waist. As we stand so close, I can feel your back on my chest, and smell your hair. Your arm drops to your waist, but as it raises, mine doesn't follow. Instead, my arm slides across your toned stomach, feeling your even breaths. "Just stay calm, Kelly. I think you'll enjoy this, especially if you relax a little." My other hand slides across your shoulder, pushing aside the strap to your swimsuit.
 
Last edited:
"Alright, today I wanted to work on your stroke. Remember yesterday, I told you to relax, and imagine you're in the water. Let's do that again, and I'm going to follow your arms."

I didn't say anything yet and I felt him go behind me, just as he did yesterday. I move my arms according to his instructions but it didn't take too long to feel his hands going elsewhere. In fact, my eyes caught his touching my stomach, holding me close.

"Just stay calm, Kelly. I think you'll enjoy this, especially if you relax a little."

"But..."
I say and I could feel the straps of my swimsuit sliding off my shoulders. Oh god, just what was he doing?
 
Back
Top