Fantasy RP

Doogsixes

Experienced
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Posts
58
I am a 28yr old woman looking for a man or women to do a RP with. I am looking to do something along the lines of dragons, minotaur, centaur, demons, ect. If interested reply to me with your ideas and maybe we can start a RP.
 
I think that sounds great. What of an elf wandering on the woods, stumbles into a warlock, in the middle of a spell, then go from there. She wants to learn, or he tricks her, or she.gets.caught un spell and pays for it. What are your thoughts?
 
Well, its a good thinking right now at you and I think you should explain more what you need and how much you you feel. RP is one of the interesting enjoyment like medicine.
 
:)

There isn't anything I really need in the RP. I do really like the idea of being used against my will by some mythical beast. I am up for almost anything tho.
 
Well then you might be caught by a summoned demon then. Start it up and I am game
 
New thread

I'm going to start a new thread for our RP then. It will be called Captured by a Demon.
 
Back
Top