fEeLiN FrIsKy

should I keep posting pics?

  • yes PLEASE

    Votes: 56 87.5%
  • No thank you

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • if you want

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • absolutely not

    Votes: 1 1.6%

  • Total voters
    64
  • Poll closed .
kinda gloomy out here today......
I should take pics....
I just might ......
I will see yall when I do :)
 
Love to see more of you...Mmmmmmm

lil_miss_bitch said:
kinda gloomy out here today......
I should take pics....
I just might ......
I will see yall when I do :)

Hmmmmmmmmm no there's something tempting. :)


I must say lil_miss, can't wait to see some more of you. ;)

Mwah :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
need to find batteries for my cam so I am now on a mission......
if infact anyone would like to see more.....
 
lil_miss_bitch said:
i hate full body shots....cant hide anything.....but I will sure as hell try LOL
why would you want to hide a body like that !!!!!!!!!!its great!!!!!!nice pics
 
lil_miss_bitch said:
need to find batteries for my cam so I am now on a mission......
if infact anyone would like to see more.....

drooling in anticipation - make that dripping
 
lil_miss_bitch said:
need to find batteries for my cam so I am now on a mission......
if infact anyone would like to see more.....

want to see more? I'd want to see lots more!!
 
hmmmm......so I got brave enough to do a topless one with no covering, oh please be nice lol
 
I tell you what I feel like complete crap tonight but I posted 2 pics....crappy ones yes, but hey I tried.....hopefully when I start to feel a lil better I can post more......
 
Very nice

MMMm great breasts!!! I love the pics. Now, how about getting a little braver and showing us some bottomless pics?? Or even better, full nudes, MMMMMM
 
yum

Sexy Sexy SExy boobies... now that you rbrave you can move on a bit... i'm drooling with anticipation
 
lil_miss_bitch said:
hmmmm......so I got brave enough to do a topless one with no covering, oh please be nice lol


How could we not be nice, they are beautiful - your pictures ;)

Sorry you're feelin crap hope by the time you read this things are looking up.


:rose: :rose:
 
Niiiiceee

Nice tits Babe, sorry your feel good is being bad. Hope you get to feeling better. Thanks for sharing . Huggzzzz Spicey
 
lil_miss_bitch said:
I tell you what I feel like complete crap tonight but I posted 2 pics....crappy ones yes, but hey I tried.....hopefully when I start to feel a lil better I can post more......



Hope you are feeling better, because I would like to see more. You have quite gorgeous body.
 
Hello lil girl

Hi my name is Edwin, 23 yrs old. I live in the Netherlands (between next to Germany
in Europe). I'm very curious if any young American girlies want to react.
I really adore chicks who insert fruit and veggies! Am I crazy?

Please send me some response.
__________________
 
awww thanks to all of you
hopefully tonight I will have more pics posted as of right now I still feel terrible.....
But I will try and more than likely have some pics posted tonight.....
till then............. :rose: :kiss: :p
 
lil_miss_bitch said:
awww thanks to all of you
hopefully tonight I will have more pics posted as of right now I still feel terrible.....
But I will try and more than likely have some pics posted tonight.....
till then............. :rose: :kiss: :p



Hope you feel much better soon



:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Back
Top