horus1953
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2003
- Posts
- 1,786
gus_tre said:Good evening folks " Happy New Year "![]()
Looks delicious -- I'd love to be there.
Happy New Year Gustre

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
gus_tre said:Good evening folks " Happy New Year "![]()

Nordic man said:would love to be filling both holes.............![]()
![]()
![]()
mansome said:gus.... very nice..hmmm now how am I going to keep my tongue and cock away from such an inviting sight? *EG*
happy new years to you *S*
mansome said:gus.... very nice..hmmm now how am I going to keep my tongue and cock away from such an inviting sight? *EG*
happy new years to you *S*

lethorial said:i could help out with that too![]()
gus_tre said:You can't it's a face magnet .......![]()

gus_tre said:You can't it's a face magnet .......![]()
lethorial said:thenit is
![]()
gus_tre said:Here to ????

Nordic man said:would give them a tongue bath as long as you wanted me to........![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

gus_tre said:You'd be there for hours .......![]()

Nordic man said:good I would probe deep into your bum opening with my tongue![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

gus_tre said:Nordic man for you .....![]()
to be your personal cum slutNordic man said:what a wonderful erotic photo....![]()
![]()
![]()