finally mustered the courage to do this....

First time looker here.... And wow I think im gona need glassses after staring at the screen for so long.... So sexy! :D I must say.... I agree with the above poster....!

Thanks for droppin by sexy...I hope to see you here for the second time, third time, fourth time....well, lot's of time *smooch
 
very nice kat...also luv the color of your bikini!....:D

Thanks =). So what other colors would you like to see? = P

Thank-you, for re-posting these...I was feeling a little left out and wow, sexy, sexy, sexy photos.

:cool:

Thanks, hope you enjoyed catching up *winks

I propose that flowers or no flowers, we should probably see what panties you're wearing on a daily basis.

Why?
1. When is it not a good idea to receive compliments for wearing underwear?
2. You're totally hot, so seeing you in your unmentionables is awesome!

Totally a win-win

Will keep this in mind = ). Will base my next post on this lovely suggestion =)

Makes me want to stop and sniff the flowers. Thanks for sharing sexy one.

Do stop by as often as you want, flowers are to be sniffed and admired :devil:

Hey gorgeous, hope you slept well.

I slept fairly well last night. I did wake up to some scary thunder but was able to sleep like a baby the minute after. It's 3pm here right now and you are probably snoring,hahahahaha.... :kiss:

Hey there sweet thing.. glad you brought these back. thought I would go through KK withdrawals... hope your doing well.. :kiss:

Hey sexyback! how are ya today?


First time on your thread, and im practically speechless. Luckily, i find i can still type. Gorgeous, gorgeous body! I especially like your stomach and the gray lingerie. Now if you'll pardon me i'm going to get back to tracking down all the pictures youve posted in here, then give my full attention to a... Growing problem with my underwear.


Thanks for droppin by stranger =) I hope you enjoy ogling the rest of the pix as much I enjoyed taking them:D
 
I slept fairly well last night. I did wake up to some scary thunder but was able to sleep like a baby the minute after. It's 3pm here right now and you are probably snoring,hahahahaha.... :kiss:

Glad you slept well :D

Do thunderstorms scare you? I love them and really enjoy watching them, especially in the summer.

And it's 3:30am here... and still awake for some reason

*kiss back*
 
Oh-- I am definitely friendly! But I worry that now that we have become friends it might be awkward for me to ogle your body. That would be a travesty- :kiss: right back atcha, babe ;)

Oh pls don't feel awkward....My body likes the attention from friends and strangers alike =) hehe.....friends get extra access tho, so choose the right path :devil:
 
Am looking forward to more flowers ;) Always wonderful to find someone in the same time zone, now to figure out latitude.... probably well south of me.

Hello Mr. Hong!How are ya today? I just checked you pic thread and my oh my....me likey soooo muchie...It made me smile today = )....It has a sexy nutcase vibe (LOL) which i really really like ....tc :kiss:
 
Glad you slept well :D

Do thunderstorms scare you? I love them and really enjoy watching them, especially in the summer.

And it's 3:30am here... and still awake for some reason

*kiss back*

u better get some sleep..It's hella late = )

and yep.thunderstorms can get a bit scary. I only love em when I have someone with me in my bed. It makes it all more exciting.
 
u better get some sleep..It's hella late = )

and yep.thunderstorms can get a bit scary. I only love em when I have someone with me in my bed. It makes it all more exciting.

Heading to be in the near future

and I would deffinatly stay in yours during a thunderstorm and keep you safe ;) amongst other things...
 
Hello Mr. Hong!How are ya today? I just checked you pic thread and my oh my....me likey soooo muchie...It made me smile today = )....It has a sexy nutcase vibe (LOL) which i really really like ....tc :kiss:
Am doing great Kat especially after such a wonderful compliment!!! :D am waiting with baited breath for your next pics... you are most definitely :p worthy :rose:
 
You look amazing in red! (and every other color ;)) those shots of you on your side make me want to run my hands the length of you followed by my lips!
 
Ellow lit peeps!

I hope ya'll are doing fine and enjoying your evenings/mornings so far.
 
Last edited:
You look amazing in red! (and every other color ;)) those shots of you on your side make me want to run my hands the length of you followed by my lips!

How exciting. I don't want to get all moist right now, so I am trying to block teh thought.....oh well, I'm not very good at thought blocking..tsk tsk
 
Morning beautiful...enjoy those home cooked meals while you can. Keep up the lovely pics
 
Morning beautiful...enjoy those home cooked meals while you can. Keep up the lovely pics

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. Enjoy the home cooked meals and try to posts pix which you will hopefully like = )

How are you this morning btw? Had breakfast yet?
 
That's exactly what I'm trying to do. Enjoy the home cooked meals and try to posts pix which you will hopefully like = )

How are you this morning btw? Had breakfast yet?

Im good dont tend to do breakfast very often...just getting busy working on the drawing boards. Hope your not offended when I say...What a fantastic ass !:D
 
tonight's addition

Just fooling around = P


Let's listen to your heartbeat!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top