Financial Planner Closed for Angel

catlover

TEDDY BEAR
Joined
Sep 12, 2000
Posts
4,131
My wife and I moved into a new nice neighborhood. She is a real estate agent and works long but varied hours, leaving me home alone while I have my little office in my man cave working on my computer following the stock market and doing my due diligence and research on the market and investing for my own account as well as several of my friends for whom I manage their finances.

Therefore my time is quite available, at least it was until I got a glimpse of our neighbor, a lovely young lady who is at home while her husband works.

She was out sunbathing on her deck, in plain sight from my window, and when she took off her bikini top and laid on the lounge on the deck, the stock market was totally ignored as my eyes were completely on her.

Finally I made up an excuse to go outside to widdle our dog, and get a closer look and our eyes met and I said Hi
 
Kaitlyn
29
5'7
long strawberry blonde hair
Blue eyes
34C
tan
long legs

Kaitlyn was a married woman, she had been married to her highschool sweetheart for about 10 years, they met her freshman year when she joined the cheerleading squad and had been together ever since. She was relatively happy with Paul, A real eastate investor, he afforded her the luxury having nice things and not having to work if she didn't want to. Which was something she hadn't done in a while, not because she didn't want to, but because since the economy was taking a turn for the worse there really wasn't anyone who was hiring for teaching positions. To say that things were good wasn't an understatement but she thought it could be better. Paul was a wonderful man, in every way other then the most important ways and that is what seemed to bother her the most. He gave her everything she wanted except attention, and love. One afternoon while Paul is working Kaitlyn decides to take advantage of the beautiful day they are having and puts on her little black thong bikini. Walking out on to the deck as she rubs on her tanning oil and sits down on the lounge chair. Untieing the top she tosses it aside as she doesn't like tan lines at all. Laying back on the chair with her sunglasses covering her eyes.
 
Frank

I couldnt take my eyes off of her, even to keep track of our puppy, so after the "hi" I leaned on the little fence between our back yards, and told her I had just moved in, and that I worked at home, and added "Isnt it a wonderful day?", not mentioning but thinking about the scenery.

She looked at me and smiled, and I asked her about some flowers in her yard- what they were and told her how pretty they were, just trying to start a conversation. I knew perfectly well that they were Stargazer lilies which are spectacular, but not nearly as much as she is.
 
Raising my sunglasses as my neighbor walks by with his dog i smile and say "Hi" He was new to the area, i had seen him and his wife move in just a few weeks prior. Smiling as he continued to walk back over into his yard while looking at the flowers, i smiled back at him "yes, it is a beautiful day" i said to him, giving him the once over, noticing he was a very nice looking man "those are stargazer lillies, I planted them myself not to long ago, i love them" I told him about the flowers, they were my favorite kind, other then the red roses. Thinking to myself "Him working at home may not be to bad, for either one of us" Knowing his wife was away most days and some nights as well the two of us could become very well aquainted with one another.
 
Frank

"I bet they smell nice. May I come over there and give them a sniff?"

Anything for an excuse to get closer to her and get acquainted.

There was a little gate that I walked through and as I went near the flowers, I told her ny name and that I worked at home while my wife was a real estate agent. She could see that I was fairly fit, at 6'4" and 230 lb with blond hair and blue eyes and in my upper thirties.

She didnt even bother to put on her bikini top, leaving her breasts exposed to the sun. All she had on above her panties were a pair of sunglasses and I thought "What a babe. How lucky I was to live next door to her." She didnt seem a bit embarassed ro be amost naked, and I asked her if she was comfortable with me gazing at her, obviously with great interest.

She blushed and smiled, and sheepishly put on the bikini top saying she didnt like tan lines and I told her I didnt either, and perhaps we should both enjoy the sun.
 
Last edited:
As he asked me if he could come to smell the flowers, i smiled "Sure, i dont mind" I said, watching him walk through the gate, checking him out. Noticing just how fit and absolutely gorgeous he was. As he introduced himself, I didn't bother to re dress myself while he was standing near me looking at the flowers. I then realized how lucky i was to be living next door to him, seeing as his wife was rarely ever at home, as was Paul and he and i were left home alone so much. It could be a great time to get to know one another, maybe on an even more personal level. "perhaps we should both enjoy the sun together sometime" I said to him, obviously very turned on by him and his body feeling my nipples harden as i got a good look at him as the wind blew slightly sending a chill to my body.
 
Frank

I grinned when she said "sometime", and I suggested "how about now?"

She pointed at another chair on her deck, so I went and joined her, and took off my polo shirt. I wore my Bermuda shorts and my bedroom slippers and that was all.

"My wife is Jane and she is an avid gardener. Perhaps you two will enjoy knowing each other."

She told me hr husband was Paul and he was working, but didnt identify his occupation as if I gave a shit. I wasnt interested in him, just in her and as I thought about it, I really did mean IN HER.

I told her we had a nice hot tub and asked if she had seen it. Then I told her how pleasant it was especially in the evening and Jane and I enjoyed a glass of wine and a little session in the moonlight.

Then I asked if she and Paul might like to come over later this evening and share it with us.
 
As he took off his polo shirt i could see that he had a very nice body, very tan and muscular. "perhaps we will" I said as he thought getting to know Jane would be a good idea. In reality it wasn't Jane i was interested in, it was him. Upon hearing about the hot tub they had i informed him that i had seen it and it would be nice sharing it with him. "But Paul is out of town until Wednesday evening, he travels so he really isn't home to much" i said, thanking my stars for that, giving me the change to get to know this man on a much better level if we are alone. "seeing as how Jane is working and Paul is to why dont you come over tonight and we can grill steaks and have some wine" I said to him
 
Frankj

"That sounds very nice. May I bring the wine or some dessert? What kind of wine do you prefer?"

Then I added that she might like to try out the hot tub later after dark, where she might not be so reluctant to get naked with me since our hot tub has a sign that says "CLOTHING OPTIONAL", but in between the words I put a carat and added in red paint, the word NOT.
 
Smiling as he makes the hot tub offer sound very promising, "I just might take you up on that offer" hoping that maybe afterwards the night would take us back into my bed maybe considering that Paul is not due home for a few more days and he left me in a very sexual state as it had been several days since our last sexual escapade
 
Frank

I did need to check on our puppy, so I excused myself and told her how glad I was to have met her, and went home.

There was Jane drinking a glass of wine. She asked about the babbe I was chatting with and I told her she was Kaitlyn and quite delightful. She smiled and said "Good", and added that she had a dinner engagement with a client and would be out late.

This wasnt unusual, and had happened three out of the last four nights, and a lot since we moved in here.

Later I watched her get ready for the evening, and she dressed quite exotically and with the bathroom door open, I saw her raise her leg to the counter and carefully shave herself. As shwe dressed she didnt put on any bra or panties and wore a cute skimpy little dress, and I was quite sure she was meeting a man for her own little affair.

We have an open marriage and both of us play around with only the proviso that we tell each other either before or afterward so there us no sneaking around or cheating.

As she left, we kissed lightly so as to not mess up her make-up, and she told me she had a date and asked what I would do for dinner. I told her I was going over to Kaitlyns, and she told me not to do anything she wouldnt do.

I answered "I wouldnt even think of it."
 
As the evening progressed I knew he'd be back very soon so i went into the bedroom putting on my best silk black halter dress. Deciding to leave off my bra and panties i hurried back downstairs and out back on to the deck as i got the grill started for our steaks, and the wine out of the fridge to chill for a while. I planned on tonight being a very nice evening for the two of us. Just then I heard a knock on the door so i rushed from the deck to answer it as i smile seeing you stand there, looking absolutely amazing, "Hey there" i say, smiling at you standing in the door.
 
Frank

I stepped inside and I kissed her as she turned her cheek and all I got was her cheek. This was a delight, especially since I knew Jane was going to get fucked and be out very late, possibly all night.

So as we sipped our wine and the steaks cooked, she asked where Jane was tonight so I told her. She looked at ne in surprise and talked about Paul being out of town again, the third week in a row.

Finally dinner was ready as we were well into the second bottle which I had brought, and we went to the table. She had prepared a nice salad and the dinner was a delight and so was she as i told her how beautiful she was, especially withiut the bikini yop.

She blushed and unbuttoned her demure blouse and took it off. Then her bra followed and she asked me if I liked what I was seeing.

I stood and so did she. In a heartbeat she was in my arms and we were kissing and I utterred just two words "HOT TUB?"

As we walked over to our place she said the dishes woukd keep and I told her I would help. Then I had the cover off the tub and we looked at each other, and quickly stripped. I was naked as I stepped into the tub and took her hand so she wouldnt slip and fall. Down in the hot water with the bubbles we sat opposite each other and she asked "What did you mean you and Jane have sessions?"

I went to my knees before her and lifted her ass up on the edge of the tub. Then I knelt before her and kissed the pussy I had thought about all afternoon. My tongue explored her and she asked if Jane and I did that'

I said "Not like we used to, and then explained how our marriage was working and that tonight she was out on a date wearing no panties or bra and a skimpy dress and I didnt expect her home until morning.
 
I moaned softly as i listened to you explain the open marriage that you and Jane have as you licked my pussy. Grinding softly into your lips I knew that tonight there was no rush, you and i had all night to be together if we wanted. Sliding back down into the hot tub i wrap my arms around your neck and my legs around your waist as i kiss you softly but passionately, my tounge licking yours as i whisper "Since she's out having a good time tonight i guess you and I don't to be in a rush." Sliding my hands down your muscular chest, kissing your neck as i whisper " I can enjoy you being inside me for a while......I love a good hard cock deep inside my pussy"
 
Frank

"Do you, baby? How about Paul's?"

Sounds to me as though he is running around on you with all those out of town trips. Do you think he us having an affair? Have you checked his computer or his cell phone log?

I lifted her again and pulled over into my lap, with her legs straddling me. As I lowered her, my cock was at her entrance and then deep inside her as she put her arms around me and told me she would fuck me any time I wanted.

What could I say except the truth - that I wanted her now and always.

And just think - we only met a few hours ago.
 
Moaning softly as she slid on to his cock, she began to bounce up and down as she rode him in the water. feeling him deep inside her combined with the warm water of the hot tub had her nipples hard as rocks as she leaned in to kiss him, running her tounge along his lips as she dipped inside and wiggled it against his. Moaning softy she kissed him deeply as she pressed her body against his and whispered. "Paul's cock is not as good as this"
 
Frank

I thought "well some broad thinks he is okay" as we fucked and it became a little violent. I hadnt been fucked like this in long time and I loved it. When I came, I lifted her up again to the side of the hot tub, and slid down and ate my cum out of her sweet juicy cunt.

She moaned and wiggled and came again and again as we made love, and we both knew ths wasnt going to be a one night stand.

"So - your bed or ours?", I asked as we climbed out of the water and both naked, we went inside and dried each other off. When either of us knelt to dry the others feet and legs, there was delightful oral sex and the sight of her sucking my cock got me all hard again.
 
As we made our way to their bedroom i smiled as i thought to myself "Since she doesn't mind him stepping out, lets see if she minds watching the action he's getting" Sliding to my knees as i dry your legs I see that your large hard cock is in my face so without much thinking i take the length into my mouth as i begin to suck it. Bobbing up and down on it as i stare into your eyes. It had been a long time since Paul let me suck his cock and i loved the taste of yours in my mouth. Sucking harder and faster, i began to softly massage your balls knowing that you wouldnt last long. Long thrusts in and out of my mouth as i sucked on the head of your sweet cock until you finally released your juices inside my mouth. Not missing an ounce as i swallowed them all i stood up and smiled as i layed back in bed and spread my legs wide for your entrance into my wet waiting pussy, tonight was going to be a good night.
 
Frank

It was about 4AM according to the clock when Jane came home. She was about half dressed and lipstick and make-up all in disarray as she marched into our bedroom and caught us in bed together.

Kaitlyn sat up and didnt say anything until i introduced them.

Jane undressed and went into the bathroom to shower and clean up while Kaitlyn asked what was going to happen. Truthfully, I didnt know although Jane and I had swung together and four if us in the same bed that night wasnt any problem.

But she came out of the bathroom naked and all freshened up and crawled into bed next to Kaitlyn. I asked her about her date and in the conversation, she let it slip that his name was Paul and he had told his wife that he was going out of town on business.

Then she laughed and said he was out of town - at the Hilton out by the airport.

Without saying any more, I asked how long this had been going on and she said about a month. "We did it last week too."

When I asked if she knew where he lived she said no.

"Do you have his cell phone number" and she said yes of course. I said call him and tell him to get his ass home. There was an emergency.

Then I dropped the bomb and told her that Paul was our next door neighbor and that Kaitlyn is his wife.

We all laughed and the girls kissed. We laughed and giggled keeping an eye open for Paul's car and when he arrived at a dark house, I told Jane to go over there and greet him, and bring him back here.
 
Laughing as Jane walked out to greet paul i turned back and kissed you softly "well, i guess he's in for a nice surprise, he's not the only one who knows how to find someone else for pleasure." Hearing Jane and Paul come back in a few minutes later, i smile as you and i are kissing passionately and i slide on top of you and softly begin to grind against your hardening cock. Kissing you passionately i whisper "let him see you fucking me, i want him to know how good it feels for me to be with another man just as it is as good for him with her.
 
Jane

Paul and I kissed and then walked into our bedroom to find his wife and my husband fucking.

What coukld we do or say, except to get naked and join them. I laid beside Kaitkyn as Paul mounted me nand shoved his cock into me. Kaitlyn and I looked at each other and held hands as we got fucked until the men came, and then each of them slid over and ate the cum out of our pussies. Kaitlyn and I kissed and tongued each other's mouth and the four of us agreed that we were all lovers'

Afterward I packed a litle bag and Paul and I went over to his house, leaving Kaitlyn and Frank in bed together, with the agreement that we would live that way until we decided to do something different.
 
After Paul and Jane left i smiled at Frank, and snuggled against him softly. Kissing him passionately as we held each other close. "i think the arrangement we have is going to work out just fine darling. Me living here and being your wife while she lives at the other house to be Paul's." Sliding my hands down his chest i softly begin to suck on his earlobe and whisper, "I'd much rather feel your cock inside me then his baby" Running my hand down his body as i told hold of his cock and begin to stroke it, and whisper "It feels so good baby, in my mouth, in my pussy it just feels so good"
 
Frank

Sweetheart, It just feels good being with you - someone who seems to want to be with me and be happy with me and making love to me.

Jane and I have a fine relatiinship and great respect for each other, but there is no love left after all the years when I begged her for sex and finally just gave up.

As of now, you are my little bride and I will do anything to make you happy.
 
Kissing his neck i giggle softly as i whisper "anything hmmm?" rubbing his balls as my nipples rub across his chest and i whisper "well it seems that they have gone to enjoy sometime to themselves, so why dont you and I do the same baby. My pussy could use a good stroking" rubbing down the length of his cock i begin to stroke it softly. "i love it when your inside me darling....making me beg you for more, screaming for you to keep going."
 
Frank

I havent heard talk like that for years, not since I was married the first time. Kaitlyn didnt kniw abiut thatm, byut Jane had heard the while story which is long and a bit complicated.

Our troubles started when nmy ex set me up with her best friend. I loved what we were doing and we swapped a nunmber of times until her friend called it all off, but my ex did it because she had fallen in love with her husband.

We were kleft with noone to swap with sio we bioth started fucking around and it went from bad to worse until she filed for divorce. It wasnt even finak when jane and I got enbgaged and we were married right bafter the divorce was final
 
Back
Top