First Anal Sex experience

For me receiving, an older guy too horned to stop, vaseline and insistence. Similar too my turn with another lad. Plenty set guides on Internet you can read up on.
 
For all of you that have tried anal sex.

What did you or someone else use to start you off.

What tips (excuse the pun) would you give to someone thinking about trying it for the first time?
I think there was another thread where someone recommended getting a dildo and lubricant so you can practice on yourself. Your sphincter muscle has to learn to handle incoming traffic as well as outgoing traffic. It takes a little bit getting used to it.
 
I had bottomed a few times when I was younger and it was fun but not really exciting for me. Later, I hooked up with a mid-40’s, guy and sucked his beautiful 7” cock a couple times. He asked about anal and I told him I would but it wasn’t my favorite. He told me he would change that!

Met up with him again and he spent about a half hour rimming and massaging my hole with his fingers. He then produced a glass dildo with bulges down the length that he had sitting in warm water so it was body temp.
He spent another half hour working me slowly with it until I was a shaking, drooling, cum dribbling mess.

When he slid his cock into me, it was pleasure beyond belief! He fucked me for about 45 minutes in different positions and different rhythms and speeds, from very slow to full on pounding!

I came several times before he bred me. It was incredible! Then we had to strip his bed and wash everything because I had cum everywhere and even pissed from his fucking.

While the bedding washed, we sat naked, drank beer and I sucked his cock until he came again.

I became his little anal slut for about six months until he moved.

He taught me so much about my hole and now I LOVE being fucked!
 
I had been playing with anal toys fir a while and was really wanting to experience the real thing. I met a guy via Craigslist and swapped oral a couple times. We decided that I would go to his house and fuck. He lived way out in the sticks and I was nervous because no one knew where I was and I was envisioning an ax murderer...lol

After I got there we chatted a bit which made me relaxe and we got down to business. I'll skip the foreplay description except that his cock was about 5" and wedge shipped. It was at least twice as thick at the base as the head and the head was nothing to scoff at.

I got on all fours at the edge if his bed so he could stand behind me. By the time he was all the way balls deep I was stretched wide and loving it. He was only able to pound me for a few minutes before he delivered his load where it belonged.

I wished he had lasted longer but it was still satisfying. This was about 15 years ago and I've been fucked many many times since!
 
I had bottomed a few times when I was younger and it was fun but not really exciting for me. Later, I hooked up with a mid-40’s, guy and sucked his beautiful 7” cock a couple times. He asked about anal and I told him I would but it wasn’t my favorite. He told me he would change that!

Met up with him again and he spent about a half hour rimming and massaging my hole with his fingers. He then produced a glass dildo with bulges down the length that he had sitting in warm water so it was body temp.
He spent another half hour working me slowly with it until I was a shaking, drooling, cum dribbling mess.

When he slid his cock into me, it was pleasure beyond belief! He fucked me for about 45 minutes in different positions and different rhythms and speeds, from very slow to full on pounding!

I came several times before he bred me. It was incredible! Then we had to strip his bed and wash everything because I had cum everywhere and even pissed from his fucking.

While the bedding washed, we sat naked, drank beer and I sucked his cock until he came again.

I became his little anal slut for about six months until he moved.

He taught me so much about my hole and now I LOVE being fucked!
I've been fucked many times but the best and easiest was after being rimmed. My ass was so loose and that the guys big cock slid in effortlessly. An awsome fuck!😁
 
First time was with a wonderful, older, patient guy. He made it really special in terms of going slow, making out during sex, and preparing me for it. I really did appreciate it.
 
I was with a dominatrix. She had me lay face down on the bed, she lay on top of me and slid in.
 
For all of you that have tried anal sex.
What did you or someone else use to start you off.
What tips (excuse the pun) would you give to someone thinking about trying it for the first time?
My wife introduced all things anal to me. Blew me away.

Her statement to me was - she was not going to have normal intercourse until marriage, that left anal. I let her know I have no experience with anal, none whatsoever. Her next proclamation scared me a bit, saying if a guy wanted her sexually in any manner, he better be willing to go through the same things she goes through. What did that even mean?

She mentioned it's best to know how to do it well from start to finish and explained her process of cleaning well and staying prepared for anal, then how to take a finger, two, more. Lube, lube, lube, so much lube. She prefers coconut oil. I wish I could get her to write it out, the way she presented everything was crazy hot. Next thing I know I am giving it a go.

Coming out of the shower after following her input, she pounced me. Who knew oral anal can get you do give into almost anything? Bent over the bathroom counter she did things to me that I had never heard of. Needless to say, I was hooked. I let that gal teach me everything she wanted.

So - Take everything one step at a time, take it slow, prepare well and go with the flow. You will know when to increase more. She taught me well and it is a very normal but still to us very kinky part of our sex life. Having orgasms in multiple succession in the same manner as her was the game changer. Why in the world settle for only one and done?
 
Last edited:
My first Dom was my first anal experience and I trained with graduated plugs for a few weeks beforehand. It was a surprise for his birthday. I came so hard on his cock the first time he fucked my ass. He was so proud of me 🫠 it became part of the usual rotation very quickly 😈
 
My first fingered me relentlessly. I begged him to take me but he just laughed and said I wasn’t ready yet. After I begged him to mount me a third time he said OK but still finger teased me some more. Finally he took my ass and my virginity. He slid in easily and I told myself that I was a fag now. I was so happy that we could bareback. Even happier when he shot his load and it dibbled down my leg.
 
Last edited:
I had bottomed a few times when I was younger and it was fun but not really exciting for me. Later, I hooked up with a mid-40’s, guy and sucked his beautiful 7” cock a couple times. He asked about anal and I told him I would but it wasn’t my favorite. He told me he would change that!

Met up with him again and he spent about a half hour rimming and massaging my hole with his fingers. He then produced a glass dildo with bulges down the length that he had sitting in warm water so it was body temp.
He spent another half hour working me slowly with it until I was a shaking, drooling, cum dribbling mess.

When he slid his cock into me, it was pleasure beyond belief! He fucked me for about 45 minutes in different positions and different rhythms and speeds, from very slow to full on pounding!

I came several times before he bred me. It was incredible! Then we had to strip his bed and wash everything because I had cum everywhere and even pissed from his fucking.

While the bedding washed, we sat naked, drank beer and I sucked his cock until he came again.

I became his little anal slut for about six months until he moved.

He taught me so much about my hole and now I LOVE being fucked!
I like the fact he fucked you until you pissed the bed. Good hole
 
I had bottomed a few times when I was younger and it was fun but not really exciting for me. Later, I hooked up with a mid-40’s, guy and sucked his beautiful 7” cock a couple times. He asked about anal and I told him I would but it wasn’t my favorite. He told me he would change that!

Met up with him again and he spent about a half hour rimming and massaging my hole with his fingers. He then produced a glass dildo with bulges down the length that he had sitting in warm water so it was body temp.
He spent another half hour working me slowly with it until I was a shaking, drooling, cum dribbling mess.

When he slid his cock into me, it was pleasure beyond belief! He fucked me for about 45 minutes in different positions and different rhythms and speeds, from very slow to full on pounding!

I came several times before he bred me. It was incredible! Then we had to strip his bed and wash everything because I had cum everywhere and even pissed from his fucking.

While the bedding washed, we sat naked, drank beer and I sucked his cock until he came again.

I became his little anal slut for about six months until he moved.

He taught me so much about my hole and now I LOVE being fucked!
Wow, this sounds like quite a hot encounter!

Made me horny! 🤭
 
I was about 24 first time, he was 50's, completely unplanned experience, he rimmed me first and inserted a finger for a while, really helped, after that he took out an 8 inch BBC
Same here except I was 22 he was mid 30s. He rimmed and fingered me for at least 45 to an hour. Then I sat in his lap facing away from him with my legs between his. He was huge! I took at least 20 minutes just for me to get up the nerve to get just the head of his cock in. Then it became easier to take the shaft after I relaxed
 
Back
Top