First pics-Getting my ladder

Ring

I don't know if I could bring myself to get pierced however, I like the rings on women. I understand it keeps them hot all the time. Is that true?
 
Not Yet

I can't bring my self to getting pierced. It is quite unimaginable not to even think about the pain. Or a sore dick.
 
Re: Re: TenneseeMe

Robert_in_MS said:
I have had a couple of comments on women feeling it and saying they liked it, but outside of a little rough foreplay with someone pulling on the ring it really doen't do anything more for me. My ring only hurts if it is too small.

Not to sound stupid but explain too small..I had my nipples done and they put curved barbells in and the were too small for my nipples after I put a straight barbellin it quit hurting so I'm curious is this what you mean or do you change your ring ....
 
Re: TenneseeMe

rfm1 said:
Do the rings hurt? Does it improve you ability when you get hard and have sex?


The rings didn't hurt going in and as for increasing ability, it is just a turn on.:p
 
mansome said:
WOW... don't think i've seen this thread before...
very nice...
hmm now when do I get to climb that "ladder" with my tongue?

;^)


Have to get it redone first, plan to in a month or so.:cool:
 
HerVeryOwn said:
Shallow scrotals aren't the kind of healing issue that a trans-scrotal piercing would be (particularly a front-to-back, through-and-through scrotal piercing.

A trans-scrotal will bring with it a ridiculously-large risk of infection if certain conditions aren't met.

The piercer you spoke with was probably unskilled with scrotal piercings, and was staying away from them entirely.
I'd rather see that than see a piercer try to tackle something they aren't confident of doing without supervision.


thanks I agree if someone isn't confident in themselves they should stay away form doing it.:(
 
Re: Re: TenneseeMe

Robert_in_MS said:
I have had a couple of comments on women feeling it and saying they liked it, but outside of a little rough foreplay with someone pulling on the ring it really doen't do anything more for me. My ring only hurts if it is too small.


I have never changed the size of mine. I guess thats why they never hurt.:D
 
Re: Ring

rfm1 said:
I don't know if I could bring myself to get pierced however, I like the rings on women. I understand it keeps them hot all the time. Is that true?

We'll have to wait and find out the answer from a woman who is pierced. :(
 
Re: Re: Re: TenneseeMe

catsr2wild said:
Not to sound stupid but explain too small..I had my nipples done and they put curved barbells in and the were too small for my nipples after I put a straight barbellin it quit hurting so I'm curious is this what you mean or do you change your ring ....

If they were still hurting I could kiss them and make them feel better.:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: TenneseeMe

TennesseeMe said:
If they were still hurting I could kiss them and make them feel better.:kiss:

Even if they weren't you could still....
 
TennesseeMe said:
Last one, my favorite shot. Thanks for looking at my pics!


I don't think I could do it. For anyone. Does it make you hotter, last longer, more active?
 
rfm1 said:
I don't think I could do it. For anyone. Does it make you hotter, last longer, more active?


LOL Just look at it.............................. Of course it make it hotter. lol
 
rfm1 said:
How much longer could I last?

The boys will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's more for aesthetics than sexual performance. Sure, it feels a little different, but I doubt it would have much affect on stamina or orgasm.
But it looks damned hot!!
 
anne27 said:
The boys will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's more for aesthetics than sexual performance. Sure, it feels a little different, but I doubt it would have much affect on stamina or orgasm.
But it looks damned hot!!
:D :p :D
 
Re: Not Yet

rfm1 said:
I can't bring my self to getting pierced. It is quite unimaginable not to even think about the pain. Or a sore dick.

It is not as bad as you think it is.
 
rfm1 said:
I don't think I could do it. For anyone. Does it make you hotter, last longer, more active?


I got it done for myself. It was something I wanted. I had looked at different types of piercings before having it done. It has no effect on my sexual performance other than pleasing to the eyes that behold it.:)
 
Back
Top