First time is always scary

bouncingbetty said:
Yes. I just had to stop and play with myself after receiving a hot pm.
that sound so hot i feel the need to take matters in hand.as i do so i'll
be thinkin about fucking your wet pussy.
 
Lovely pictures!!!

bouncingbetty said:
I love tongue action.

Hi you have a lovely figure, your really well toned and well tanned. Lucky hubby, you obviously love lots of sex!!!
 
TALL_MAN said:
that sound so hot i feel the need to take matters in hand.as i do so i'll
be thinkin about fucking your wet pussy.
Good, there's a pic of somewhere in this thread.
 
sensualjoy said:
Hi you have a lovely figure, your really well toned and well tanned. Lucky hubby, you obviously love lots of sex!!!

I would love more than I get. Self pleasure doesn't always count.
 
Have you tried swinging!!

bouncingbetty said:
I would love more than I get. Self pleasure doesn't always count.

Like you I cant get enough. your made for two men at a time!!
 
Let me know if you need help!!

Betty have you tried any Bi, Ive had a couple of lovers who really enjoyed swinging both ways, and they taught me the art of tongue.

I hope you dont mind but I am messaging an enormous hard-on thinking about licking you out mmmmm
 
Toys and what do you like best oral?

betty what are your fanvourite toys and what kind of sex do you enjoy most?
 
sensualjoy said:
betty what are your fanvourite toys and what kind of sex do you enjoy most?
I like two vibrating eggs, one in my pussy and one hard on my clit. The jackrabbit is okay, but takes to much work - sex should be workfree. And I've just gotten vibrating nipple rings. I like multiple things going on I guess.

I love to be taken from behind, bent over with my hands on the floor and I love to suck cocks. My favorite is when ur fucking me, then just before you cum, u pull out and I get it in the mouth.
 
Macdaddy23 said:
Maybe more than 2 men.
As long as there's a front and backdoor guy, but the other is just watching. I want to concentrate on what's being done to me (selfish I know). then he can take a turn when a hole opens.
 
sensualjoy said:
Betty have you tried any Bi, Ive had a couple of lovers who really enjoyed swinging both ways, and they taught me the art of tongue.

I hope you dont mind but I am messaging an enormous hard-on thinking about licking you out mmmmm
I've tasted my fingers enough to know that a man's cum isn't the only thing that tastes good. I wouldn't mind at least trying (in a threesome, so if i don't like, there's someone with a cock in the room to help out).
 
bouncingbetty said:
As long as there's a front and backdoor guy, but the other is just watching. I want to concentrate on what's being done to me (selfish I know). then he can take a turn when a hole opens.
Or he could press his cock against your lips and you could have the pleasure of having all three holes filled at one time... would be even better for you if all three were able to come at the same time! :devil:

I'd be willing to be a part of that scenerio....
 
Please add me to the list of younger guys who want to fuck your brains out. Your posts have got me hard and stroking for you. Don't stop! :devil:
 
You have a very pretty pussy. only way it could possible look better is sitting on my face lol
 
re

Wow, I've been checking out your pics Betty, I have to agree with everybody, you do not look anywhere near 45! What do you do to stay so hot? You shouldn't have to pleasure yourself so much, I'm not 20 any more but would love to have somebody as satiable as yourself.
 
Mmmmm your my type of woman-multifaceted

bouncingbetty said:
I like two vibrating eggs, one in my pussy and one hard on my clit. The jackrabbit is okay, but takes to much work - sex should be workfree. And I've just gotten vibrating nipple rings. I like multiple things going on I guess.

I love to be taken from behind, bent over with my hands on the floor and I love to suck cocks. My favorite is when ur fucking me, then just before you cum, u pull out and I get it in the mouth.

Betty I'm going to have to sign off as I'm feeling incredibly horny. Two men and all these sex toys at once. Bliss, you will vibrating with orgasmic pleasure all night long.

Sweet dreams horny one xx
 
Back
Top