First time is always scary

what sucks is your upset in those pics. And that in its own is trouble some. You have a beautiful body, and an even better attitude. Thank you for sharing what is most precious...
 
Fantastic Pictures

can I say, having been on lit for around three years this set of pictures are as good as I have ever seen.

I love your pussy, shaved the way I like it and perfect breasts. You husband must be a happy man xxxx.

Looking forward to seeing more of you and keeping this thread running.

Once again thank you you are gorgeous

TC Xxxxxxxx SIR xxxxxxx
 
Very sexy pics you've got there. What do you do to keep your stunning figure?
 
Betty, you've done an awesome job maintaining that beautiful body of yours! Your husband is a lucky man, thanks for sharing sweetheart! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Betty, your body could pass for nearly half your age! Outstanding job of staying in beautiful shape. I loooove your hard nipples! Never stop bouncing!
 
bouncingbetty said:
Wish I could be there to help you better visualize.

I do too, but believe me, you're images are burned into my head and I'll have no probelm visualizing. More pics please you sexy little devil.
 
oh, fuck!

Betty, there's a 60-year-old cock here that's rock-hard, as I think of you slowly lowering your pussy down on my fuck-pole...
 
mmmmmm

bouncingbetty said:
Honestly, I am 45 last tuesday. I was feeling bad and that's why I posted (feeling old and needed someone to notice and appreciate).
mmmmmm i noticed most excelletn pics very beautiful you are.. thank you for brightening my day :nana:
 
bouncingbetty said:
I have to be careful with the pics - my hubby doesn't know I post or share "his" pics. Part of the esteem thing is him (23 yrs of him). Here are a couple more. The first is how I look when I'm spent.


O to be able to snuggle up behind that sweet ass after I have spent myself inside you :heart:
 
bouncingbetty said:
I have to be careful with the pics - my hubby doesn't know I post or share "his" pics. Part of the esteem thing is him (23 yrs of him). Here are a couple more. The first is how I look when I'm spent.



this thread is like a boner-rama, damn you are giving me plenty erections!
 
bouncingbetty said:
That is so kinky, and I love the thought.


betty, such a hot body. I can't beleive you are 45, that hott sexy body doesn't look a day over 25.


SM :cool:
 
bouncingbetty said:
I have to be careful with the pics - my hubby doesn't know I post or share "his" pics. Part of the esteem thing is him (23 yrs of him). Here are a couple more. The first is how I look when I'm spent.
Hello Betty!!! Wow, 45??? You must be like a fine wine. You are obviously getting better with age. One would think that you must be 25, not 45!! Would love to start my tongue at your mouth, work my way down to your tits, tongue them for a while, then head down south, tongueing your body until we reach that beautiful pussy of yours. Then the serious fun would begin... ;)
 
Mercury_Maniac said:
this thread is like a boner-rama, damn you are giving me plenty erections!
I'm glad. Lord knows I've been wet every since I posted and started to read your comments.
 
bouncingbetty said:
I'm glad. Lord knows I've been wet every since I posted and started to read your comments.


smokin pictures, love to taste you ;)
 
bouncingbetty said:
I'm glad. Lord knows I've been wet every since I posted and started to read your comments.

Glad we could "be of help" ;) :D

But we are all selfish here... you are also inspiring huge amounts of spunk to be spilled !!! :devil: :heart:
 
micb39 said:
Hello Betty!!! Wow, 45??? You must be like a fine wine. You are obviously getting better with age. One would think that you must be 25, not 45!! Would love to start my tongue at your mouth, work my way down to your tits, tongue them for a while, then head down south, tongueing your body until we reach that beautiful pussy of yours. Then the serious fun would begin... ;)

I love the thought.
 
Back
Top