First time lucky?

Hey sexy!
How have you been?
Looking yummy as always!

Hiya yourself :)
I've been ok, lots of changes the past few weeks, some bad, but one good one that makes up for all the bad in the world, so all in all... guess i'm doing pretty alright! ;)
Thanks! Hope you been keeping well yourself!
 
Those pictures just got better and better everone i looked at!
Who knew raspberries could be so sexy! They really suit you love!
Im thinking fuit salad! We could have some of every fruit!
 
maybe the next fruit you can take on photography safari with you will be kiwi?
 
lol!
they are there... maybe it's like one of those magic eye things and you just have to stare at it longer...



ok ive been staring for a while now....finally see the traces of fruit. this is much more fun than those Where Waldo or I Spy puzzles;)
 
Those pictures just got better and better everone i looked at!
Who knew raspberries could be so sexy! They really suit you love!
Im thinking fuit salad! We could have some of every fruit!

awww, thanks gorgeous!
I'm sure they'd be even sexier on you!
fruit salad sounds good to me! ;)
 
You appear undisciplined and I think it is time to change that.

I think it is time that you become acquainted a few harnesses. Understand how and when to cum. The question is, are you prepared?

Trust me I have it under control. Very controlled...
 
awww, thanks gorgeous!
I'm sure they'd be even sexier on you!
fruit salad sounds good to me! ;)

Im not sure dear! You did one hell of a job with those photos!
I really like your lolypop photos!
So cute but in a minxy, sexy way! Meow!
 
Back
Top