Flame's Second Adventure

Santa keeps visiting.
And he's all over me!
๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ„
I have heard of this. You are on the "Too Good" list. The only way to stop it is to do some naughty things, just enough to drop down to the "Good" list. Or you can continue being naughty until you get on that list. That is up to you. As always, I am here to help when needed. :sneaky: ๐Ÿ˜˜;)
 
Here cums Santa Claus Here cums Santa Claus
Oh yes indeed!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I have heard of this. You are on the "Too Good" list. The only way to stop it is to do some naughty things, just enough to drop down to the "Good" list. Or you can continue being naughty until you get on that list. That is up to you. As always, I am here to help when needed. :sneaky: ๐Ÿ˜˜;)
I always like striving for a goal. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I shall endeavor to dredge up enough naughtiness to get the prize ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰
Lucky Santa! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Mmm hmmmmm!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜˜
More presents to unwrapโ€ฆ โค๏ธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅ‚
Yes please!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Lucky Santa!
Whoo hoo! ๐Ÿ™Œ
 
Back
Top