johnny_b992
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2019
- Posts
- 1,237
Lovely, playful pictures.Feeling cheeky and giving peeks.
Do you want more?![]()
The answer to your question is universally βYes, please. And thank you in advanceβ
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lovely, playful pictures.Feeling cheeky and giving peeks.
Do you want more?![]()
Nice, Passion. Of course I would like to see more!Feeling cheeky and giving peeks.
Do you want more?![]()
Thank you, MM!Lovely pics Flame love your smile accompanied by your cleavage![]()
Thank you Yes!Love that smile.
Ooh okay! Thank you JohnnyLovely, playful pictures.
The answer to your question is universally βYes, please. And thank you in advanceβ![]()
Thanks LSNice, Passion. Of course I would like to see more!![]()
![]()
Mmmmmmmmm![]()
![]()
![]()
Always
They are rather exciting to see.Hmmmm, they get more excited the more I take off!![]()

There are other things get more excited the more you take off as wellHmmmm, they get more excited the more I take off!![]()
That certainly works for me. I am quite excited at the moment! Beautiful, Passion.Hmmmm, they get more excited the more I take off!![]()
We do! BeautifulHmmmm, they get more excited the more I take off!![]()
Thanks John!They are rather exciting to see.![]()
Ohhhhh? Do tellThere are other things get more excited the more you take off as well![]()
That's what I like to hear!That certainly works for me. I am quite excited at the moment! Beautiful, Passion.![]()
![]()
Thank you Paul!!We do! Beautiful
It's great to see you back, Passion.Thanks John!
Ohhhhh? Do tell
That's what I like to hear!
Thank you Paul!!![]()
Oh, thank you!!!!It's great to see you back, Passion.![]()
![]()
A great comeback!Oooops, forgive the seeming frown lol![]()
Still looking sexy Flame!Oooops, forgive the seeming frown lol![]()
No worries, the pics make me smile enough to balance things.Oooops, forgive the seeming frown lol![]()

Makes me smile! Beautiful, Passion!Oooops, forgive the seeming frown lol![]()
Welcome Back! Great to see you posting again.Oooops, forgive the seeming frown lol![]()
Please more!Feeling cheeky and giving peeks.
Do you want more?![]()
Need to explore the valley of cleavageOooops, forgive the seeming frown lol![]()
What a great picture. Love your curvesOooops, forgive the seeming frown lol![]()
Lovely photoOooops, forgive the seeming frown lol![]()
Thanks Cogan!! Good to be partly backA great comeback!
Welcome back!
Thank you Hawi!Still looking sexy Flame!![]()
Thanks! I like balancing thingsNo worries, the pics make me smile enough to balance things.![]()
Making smiles is my hobbyMakes me smile! Beautiful, Passion!![]()
![]()
Thank you! I'm sure you have lots of ideas!Welcome Back! Great to see you posting again.
I'm sure we can figure out a way to turn that frown upside down![]()
Anchor, as you wishPlease more!
That's the planNeed to explore the valley of cleavage
Thank you, Resadude! Glad to have you hereYoure extremely beautiful i hope you had an excellent weekend im glad I stumbled upon your thread!
Thank you! Love your commentsWhat a great picture. Love your curves![]()
Oh, thank you Paul. Well saidAll is forgiven. Love the shot. Love the angle. Love the soft plushness.![]()
Thank you Yes!Lovely photo