For Nipples Only...

Martini in Silk said:
I want more of that chest my dear... here that is! Over on that other thread, I want more of just you! Can't give you specifics as you know I'm not good at that! Surprise me!! ;) :kiss:


NOW SEE!! What THAT so hard to do???? NOOOOOO

:p

Your wish is my pleasure!
 
Martini in Silk said:
Thank you Fred, hope you are well today! :kiss: :)


M'Lady,

I wish I could tell you it was, but had to go to ER this morning. I will be doing no more walking or standing for some time as I now have both legs in casts. My life is so fu**** up. I broke my ankle in PT on thursday. Guess it is not to be for me to walk again.

M'lady, I found my picture I posted on this thread when you started it... back in the days the lit cops removed things. Would it be ok with you if I reposted it and see if it stays this time? Back on page one?

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Fred
 
Martini was so nice...

Martini:

You were so nice to me on Pookies' Hands thread that I felt obliged to create a couple of nipple shots. Why do men have nipples anyway? Another of life's great mysteries.

Anyway, here are mine...
 
boo56 said:
Martini:

You were so nice to me on Pookies' Hands thread that I felt obliged to create a couple of nipple shots. Why do men have nipples anyway? Another of life's great mysteries.

Anyway, here are mine...

Nice! Hey, I used to know a guy who loved nipple stimulation. Any other men experience pleasure this way?
 
Back
Top