For Nipples Only...

pookies said:
62 here today...very nipply weather! :)
Admit it pookies the weather is always nipply for you---and we all say thank goodness we do enjoy it!! :p :D :rose: :kiss:
 
Here are the nipples of the wife of "springscouple2031" She also goes by the name of "Princess34dd" hope you all enjoy
 
In honor of MsR8's return to the nipple thread, one more of my lovely wife :heart:
 
Last edited:
Missing you

Miss Martini,

Hope you are well. Waiting to see what lovely pic's you will post.

:kiss: :kiss: :D

We are missing you sweety lady

:kiss: :rose:

Fred
 
Bob_Aganoush said:
In honor of MsR8's return to the nipple thread, one more of my lovely wife :heart:
thanks for noticing, Bob
and I sure appreciate all the lovely nipples posted

we were playing with the red pool filter
and came up with some noticeable nipples...
Gratitude ~
Ms R8
 
random8 said:
thanks for noticing, Bob
and I sure appreciate all the lovely nipples posted

we were playing with the red pool filter
and came up with some noticeable nipples...
Gratitude ~
Ms R8


Nice effect, Ms$R8 -- I like it :)
 
Back
Top