For The Ladies

youre welcome honey, i just picture any number of you lovely lit girls doing things to it..and it just gets that way ;)
 
sirsmiley said:
youre welcome honey, i just picture any number of you lovely lit girls doing things to it..and it just gets that way ;)

I'll have to keep that in mind for later

:D
 
hi there. just found your thread this morning and WOW, sends ripples to a sore kitty. love the smokey lighting you get in them. as for subject matter yummy. please don't stop posting. i can go to bed a very happy bunny now
 
sirsmiley said:
thanks both of you.... :rose: any particular things i should do for my next pic?
They are all very nice, just keep taking them. :)
 
2 new pics

sorry, havent been posting lately, here are 2 new pics...ive been eating holiday treats for weeks , well heres a treat for you :p
 
Well I wasnt here a year ago but Sir, I can assure you it is I that is 'smiley' now!
Exquisite! :kiss:

Fox xx :rose: xx
 
Back
Top