MissSNG
ThePersianPrincess
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Posts
- 3,050
The joys of Lit, there’s all kinds of specialty quirks and things that are enjoyed by others
Thanks for jumping on board and sharing!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The joys of Lit, there’s all kinds of specialty quirks and things that are enjoyed by others
I'm understanding the scope of 'speciality quirks' slowly. Thank you for liking the picsThe joys of Lit, there’s all kinds of specialty quirks and things that are enjoyed by others
Thanks for jumping on board and sharing!
Tanned and toned with a smattering of freckles. Very nice!I wasn’t aware that the humble forearm could provide so much pleasure!
Here’s mine.
View attachment 2686238
I’m glad you did! And you made me realize I’ve got a specialty quirk for big hands and thick fingers too.
So many thoughts about you hammering away while gripping with that fist.
At this rate I might not keep up!yep..this thread is a fave![]()
So much definition. Absolutely delicious!
Thank you kindly! Exactly the ray of sunshine I needed on this dreary Monday morning.So much definition. Absolutely delicious!
I think you meant *kink*I’m glad you did! And you made me realize I’ve got a specialty quirk for big hands and thick fingers too.![]()
Love the art. It would be fun to trace all the lines…It has been a long time since I posted on here - I hope this works![]()
Thank you kindly and I appreciate your Quirk, those big hands and fingers help me to keep a firm hold on things, and press all the right buttonsI’m glad you did! And you made me realize I’ve got a specialty quirk for big hands and thick fingers too.![]()
Inside and out I hope.Thank you kindly and I appreciate your Quirk, those big hands and fingers help me to keep a firm hold on things, and press all the right buttons![]()
They're perfect for probing and exploringInside and out I hope.![]()
Heyyyy, I know those tattoos! And I vividly remember you telling me the stories behind them allIt has been a long time since I posted on here - I hope this works![]()
Ohhh. I totally misunderstood from the title of this thread...Gentlemen, let's see those... forearms.![]()
it's like you're trying to turn me.
Seriously, Will. How am I supposed to function now after seeing that?? FFS
He most definitely is, GN. And he does it very f*cking well!it's like you're trying to turn me.
I don’t think my innocent mind can handle what you might have imagined!Ohhh. I totally misunderstood from the title of this thread...