But we will try !I love being uncut but the amount of guys who wanna dock with me is annoying.
Believe it or not most of us do not have foreskin that loose and we cannot cover your cock with it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But we will try !I love being uncut but the amount of guys who wanna dock with me is annoying.
Believe it or not most of us do not have foreskin that loose and we cannot cover your cock with it
I will not! I have phimosis so pulling the foreskin down off my cockhead is a struggle enoughBut we will try !
I am inSatin for me
I had that it was my medicine that did it to me! Doctor sent me to urologist and he right away wanted to cut my foreskin off ! I said wait I want to think about it and found out it was meds! Fucking asshole urologistI will not! I have phimosis so pulling the foreskin down off my cockhead is a struggle enough
Panties are so sexy, especially satinI am in![]()
My cock and the head are just big so the foreskin is super tight when I'm erectI had that it was my medicine that did it to me! Doctor sent me to urologist and he right away wanted to cut my foreskin off ! I said wait I want to think about it and found out it was meds! Fucking asshole urologist
Can you retract it when fully hard?My cock and the head are just big so the foreskin is super tight when I'm erect![]()
I need lube and patience. It is easiest to do during penetrationCan you retract it when fully hard?
You could suck a cock and so can I, snowball after of god mmmThat would be ok with me. Love skinny cocks
Oh fuuuccckkk!
Same here but both finish together.That's soo hot. I wish I would have been your tent mate![]()
Me, too. I sat in the dark wondering what happened. Unfortunately it was the last night. I wanted to do it again but I'd have to wait yearsThat's soo hot. I wish I would have been your tent mate![]()
I know a thing or two about that...My cock and the head are just big so the foreskin is super tight when I'm erect![]()
As in helping with it or understanding the struggle? lolI know a thing or two about that...![]()
Extremely sigh...I have a foreskin and a large head, and when things are too dry, the foreskin doesn't really want to slide back over the glans. That can be painful, right?![]()
like a mouth, a perfect juicy pussy, or a well lubricated anus....Well... we're "doomed" to a damp, slippery environment...![]()
Same here for me basically, except we were wrestling in our undies. Frot is great, but the grinding is to die for. Would LOVE to do that again sometime.First time I ever frotted was after swimming. My tent mate and I were wrestling and the bulges beneath our Speedo swim shorts kept getting bigger. Pretty soon we were grinding on each other until I started to orgasm. I turned to my side and acted like I was worn out. I couldn't believe that happened
Sounds incredibly hot. Did it maybe happen, that the undies slipped off their normal place and a hard wet cock came out?Same here for me basically, except we were wrestling in our undies. Frot is great, but the grinding is to die for. Would LOVE to do that again sometime.