Fuck I'm old

Interesting you made this determination. My generation was the second wave of feminism. We strove for a level of freedom and many achieved it. Some men of our generation were still stuck in a truly sexist mindset, like thinking it’s okay to call women bitches, or denigrating them because they don’t look 20 anymore.

Since most men of the older generation just aren’t able to be educated or internalize what actually makes for a good relationship, most of the women I know who are 55 or older really just don’t want the responsibility of taking care of a man’s fragile ego. The toys are too good for a man to even compete with when they believe all older women are fat.

Younger men.
 
I think that people who were or are brought up in Socialist countries (from Eastern European block, East Germany included, China, Sweden, Norway, France)
see gender relations differently than those from former British colonies.

Despite the other flaws of a collectivistic mindset,
they view women and men as equals (but for their genitals and house chores roles).

You don't see the men versus women debates with them, nor do they have as many feminists or Old Boys' clubs.
 

Really? Jesus.


"70% of women interviewed experienced some form of violence since the age of 15, while 45% of all women interviewed experienced at least one form of sexual harassment since they were 15 years old."


I think that one of the flaws of such studies lies in the subgroups they target or in the women who volunteer to complete such surveys online.
In saying that, they undoubtedly reflect the truth, even tho the actual % are lower.

I guess I was raised and frequented 'kosher' environments.
And they weren't doing as many surveys doing my time, and people didn't talk about it.


"and 21% of women experienced physical, sexual or psychological violence during childhood (up to the age of 15)"


My impression was that mothers could be just as, if not more abusive towards their daughters. Not towards their sons, the fucking Oedipus complex was Big back home particularly with mothers in law.
Whereas fathers - slightly more physically abusive towards their sons than their daughters.
 
Quite a few parents used to spank their children as a form of disciplinary measure.

But I read somewhere that it depends on how it was done.
If "with love" you grew up unscarred. The damaging one was the one done with anger and loathing.

Not that I'm condoning it, it was a bad thing.
 
Aah, so that's why the results came up so surprisingly bad.
They lumped all countries together with mother Russia. :D

Russia is notorious for that.
Their educated men to me seemed more cool and informed than local ones,
but I understand that the grossly uneducated ones can be pretty rough. Plus they drink like fish.
You don't see the uniformity from Western countries, where even a person who flunked school is worldly and civilized.
 
A man owes it to himself to fuck as many women as possible. If you're in your late 50's/ early to late 60's, even beyond that, and don't smoke/ in reasonably good health the world's your oyster. There are rules to getting more shags; whether you adhere to these rules is your prerogative. Oh, and this is completely earnest btw:

1/ If you're under 5ft 10' wear shoe lifts that you can buy off amazon/ ebay for a few quid/ dollars. If you're a short arse you're fucked for a thousand reasons

2/ Speak in a British accent. Listen to Cary Grant and try to get close to it- women adore it

3/ Take 30mg of Zinc a day, 15mg with breakfast and one with supper. Eat eggs for breakfast. Your cock and your slut will thank you and you'll never need Viagra

4/ Make sure your physique is at least reasonably good when you're naked in front of her. You don't need a lecture but broad shoulders and a flat tummy are a no brainer. Press-ups and light dumbbells for 10 minutes a day can solve any problem

5/ Never fall in love. Keep that barrier. If you give her amazing sex she'll love you though. Just enjoy it and don't commit

6/ Always be very clean and wear a good EDT. Chanel Allure Homme possibly the best. Carry mints/ breath freshener with you at all times. Dress modern but be individual. Obviously be very well groomed

7/Feign having money even if you haven't got it. She'll fall for you anyway but at least she'll assume you're not a loser. That don't mean bragging about property/ cars etc or telling any lies, but perhaps an older understated BMW and classy but not crass watch will say enough. Double cuff shirts with cuff links speak volumes

8/Be self deprecating and funny. Elaborate upon a subject you may only know 1% about to indicate you're incredibly knowledgable and bright and show off your charisma. Give impression she's only woman in the world and ask her questions that are subconcious compliments. Pay her huge compliments without being obsequious. Show huge empathy. But never shower her with gifts: The Italian meal will suffice. Put subliminal sexual suggestions in the dialogue throughout evening. Do it right and she's effectively hypnotised by you

9/NEVER express jealousy in any shape or form. If you feel that emotion it's time to walk

10/Be kinky. Always


You can't go wrong with the Ten Shagging Commandments I promise :)
 
Last edited:
Poland had it right. Gotta give her one chance to get in line. After that there's no excuse, she's been told.
 
hey...

Wow. Bitches, eh? I guess you get what you attract. Most the older single women I know are vibrant and exciting. They would not even look at men with attitudes like you all are displaying- who wants to put up with that shit?

Perceptions and Interpretations---.

"one man's casual fuck night, is another man's reason for going postal"
 
I was heading towards 50 when I got divorced. I thought "well shit no more pussy for me I guess. Who the fuck starts over with pussy at 50?"

Turned out to be quite the opposite. Chicks dig the mature. I also gave up the bullshit game and they seem to like that. This is what I want, this is what you're gonna get. If you expect more you will be disappointed.

And they line up.
I don't get it either but bitches be bitches.

^^ Bitter, old, fat woman. ^^
Tis exactly why nice, young, scrumptious nubiles are so much, much more nicer.

A man owes it to himself to fuck as many women as possible. If you're in your late 50's/ early to late 60's, even beyond that, and don't smoke/ in reasonably good health the world's your oyster.

Well, on porn boards women are less discerning. They just want to get off as quickly is possible.

Plus chances are, half of the 'women' you studs wanked over, were men.
 
I was heading towards 50 when I got divorced. I thought "well shit no more pussy for me I guess. Who the fuck starts over with pussy at 50?" ...
....Turned out to be quite the opposite. And they line up.
I don't get it either but bitches be bitches.

Wow. Bitches, eh? I guess you get what you attract. Most the older single women I know are vibrant and exciting. They would not even look at men with attitudes like you all are displaying- who wants to put up with that shit?



You have to understand that Darklighter rides with fellow inmates now.
 
An unpallatable reality, indeed.

Look, I'm not contesting those facts.
But they don't disprove my theory: That socialist countries tend to be more gender egalitarian than British colonies.
It's one of the few good things about that doctrine.

Domestic violence is not always driven by misogyny.
It's also about incivility, frustration and the more powerful partner taking advantage of the other.
I've known of women with very strong personalities who psychologically abused their husbands. They would have beaten the shit out of them too, had they been able to phisically overpower them.
 
Back
Top