Fucking Daddy's Friend

She smiled as Drake lifted her legs in the air and wasted no time diving into her pussy and clit. "Christ Drake. Oh god. Eat my pretty pussy, please." I reached down, rubbing my pussy hard as you ate me..making myself so wet for you.
 
As Drake went down on the beautiful teenager, burying his tongue in her folds while she rubbed her clit, he felt his cock stiffen til it was straining against the front of his shorts. He could also feel Erika's pussy getting wetter as her juices began to coat his cheeks and nose.

"You taste so fucking good," Drake told her, catching his breath. "I'd almost forgotten what teenage pussy tasted like." Then he dove back between her legs with his tongue pushing between her pussy lips.
 
"You can have it anytime you like. Just give me a call." I smiled down at him as he dived back down into my pussy. I rubbed my pussy harder, getting it so wet for you as you kept eating me out.

"I think I'm making a stain on your bed."I giggled. This was SO fucking dirty. This was the bed you shared with your wife but god, it was so fucking hot.
 
"Oh don't worry about the bed," Drake assured her. "You can come all over it if you want. Squirt all over it until there's a nice big stain for my wife to find."

Then Drake dove back between the teen girl's thighs and shoved two fingers into her wet pussy, fingering her hard and fast as he started sucking on the girl's clit. With his other hand, Drake reached down and unfastened his shorts, pushing them down off his hips and freeing his rigid cock.
 
I started arching my hips up high as Drake dove back into my pussy. "Fuck..fuck..fuck..Drake..I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face.." I gasped, squirming on the bed..about to lose it right there. I fisted the comforter in my sheets, about to lose it at any second.
 
Drake had just been about to climb on top of Erika and stick his enormous dick inside of her teen pussy, but hearing her say that she was about to cum, kept him there between her thighs. He wanted to feel her cum in his face. He wanted to see her juices gush out onto the bed as he ate her out.

Fingering the teen as fast and as hard as he could, adding a third finger, Drake continued to lick her clit as he waited for her to explode in orgasm.
 
"Fuck..fuck..fuck." She screamed loudly, fisting the sheets in her hand. 'DRAKE!" I screamed so loudly before letting go and cumming so hard all over my best friend's father's face. I collapsed on the bed, smiling as my cum covered his face.
 
Drake kept his face pressed against the teenager's pussy as her cum gushed out, coating him. He rubbed his face against her swollen lips and licked juice from her thighs before leaning back and smiling at her. "That was delicious," then he stood up and grabbed Erika's ankles, lifting her legs back up as he lowered his engorged cock down to her pussy and pushed into her.

"Let's see how many times I can make you cum," he laughed as he began to slam his cock into her cunt hard.
 
"Oh Christ Drake..fuck..fuck." She screamed as he started pounding her like crazy. "Yes..yes..yes..pound my pussy. Oh Drake, just like that." She fisted sheets in her hand unable to help herself. Hell, everyone could probably hear her but she didnt care.
 
"That's it, sweetie, scream loud enough for everyone at the pool to hear you," he encouraged her as he continued to pound her cunt with his throbbing cock. Still gripping her ankles tightly, Drake spread the teenager's legs open as he looked down to watch his dick thrusting in and out of her tight pussy.

"If you scream loud enough maybe they'll all come running in to see what's wrong with you and find me here fucking your brains out," he joked.
 
"God, that's it Drake..fuck me..fuck me..fuck me.." I arched my hips higher. All I could hear was your cock pounding my pussy. "Oh yes...yes..yes.. Drake baby.." I gasped as you kept fucking me like a rabbit.

"God, when you lay in this bed tonight with her, think how you pounded my pretty pussy right here..."
 
"Fuck, yes...I'll be dreaming about your sweet pussy every time...damn you are so fucking tight..." Drake groaned as he continued to rock his hips forward rapidly, pistoning his meaty cock in and out of her cunt.

Lifting the girl's legs straight up in the air, he continued to fuck her, his body slapping against her ass and the back of her legs. "Jesus Christ, Erika...so fucking good...fuck..."

"Let me fuck that sweet little ass now..." Drake said, not sure how the teenager would react.
 
"Right in front of the window so everyone can see." She smirked devilishly. "Pound my ass Drake.." She smirked again. She knew it was going to be tight as fuck for him to fuck her ass but it was going to be fucking hot especially if Mrs. Johnson ever caught them.
 
Hearing the teen's suggestion, Drake grinned. He spread her legs open again and lowered his body down on top of hers, kissing her roughly and driving his cock into her pussy several more times. "I'm gonna work that ass out right in front of everyone," he told her as he slowly pulled his dick out of her and stood up, pulling the teen to her feet.

As he pushed her toward the large window, watching her tight little ass sway as she walked. As he stepped up behind her, Drake gave her ass cheek a hard smack before pushing her forward until her breasts and face were once again pressed against the window.

"Are you ready?" he asked as he reached down and spread her cheeks apart.
 
She was up against the window, her face and tits pressed up against the window. If anyone dared to look up, they'd see her getting fucked up the ass.

"Drake..I'm gonna be so very tight." I smirked, knowing it was going to be a bit hard for him to fuck my ass but once he slid his dick into me, it was going to be so good.
 
"I know, sweetie, I know," Drake responded as he looked down at the teenager's ass. He pushed his thumb into Erika's ass, trying to loosen her up and get her ready for his thick cock, but even his thumb was a tight fit. "We can take it nice and slow," he added as he pushed his cock into the girl's pussy, using the lubrication from her cunt to get the head of his cock wet. With his cock in her pussy, and his thumb in her ass, he began to thrust each into her, one at a time.

"Do you like having both your holes filled at once?" Drake asked her as he continued to try to open her ass up.
 
"God yes. Feels so good." She moaned as he started to fuck her pussy from behind and fucked her ass with his thumb.

"Mm, I hope someone sees us." She giggled. She wanted people to see her getting her ass fucked in the window.
 
Just the thought of ass fucking the young teen was driving Drake crazy. He wanted to feel his big, thick rod inside her tiny little ass, he wanted to see it...to hear her screaming his name again as her tits pressed against the window and she looked down at all of her friends...Drake's family.

Not caring anymore if she was open enough to take his cock, he pulled out of her cunt and guided the head to her ass. Rubbing it against the entrance for a moment, he soon felt her open up and take the head in. He immediately pushed his hips forward, forcing half his giant cock into her little tiny ass.

"Oh fuck, Erika!" he groaned as he slapped her ass and pushed himself deeper.
 
"Oh shit, Drake. You're fucking huge!" She gasped. Oh god. She was getting ass fucked in the window. There were almost 50 people downstairs and they could look up to see them fucking, hell they could even walk in on them fucking like jack rabbits.
 
As Drake felt the teen girl's ass relax around his massive cock, he reached up and grabbed hold of her shoulders, holding her firmly in place as he began to thrust himself in and out of her ass. Faster with each thrust, harder with each thrust. Hard enough to make her tits slap against the window sill loud enough for him to hear. He wondered if anyone down by the pool would hear the sound of Erika's breasts slapping against the window.

"God damn, your ass is so fucking tight," Drake gasped as he continued to pound into her from behind, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks loudly.
 
"Oh god, Drake. Yes. Fuck my ass..harder..harder..harder." I started to scream as I was getting my ass pounded. It excited me to see all the people downstairs, any one of them could see us fucking the shit out of each other.
 
Drake slowly released his grip on Erika's shoulders and slid his hands down to the teen girl's ass. Placing a hand on either side of her ass, he began to jiggle her ass cheeks rapidly as he plunged his cock into her. He leaned back enough so that he could watch his cock sink into her ass and then watch as he slowly pulled it out again.

Then, continuing to fuck the girl's ass from behind, Drake let his hands slide down under her chest to her tits, grabbing at them roughly. "Fuck...I hope they all look up and see you getting your ass pounded by my cock..." he groaned as he pulled on her nipples, pinching them hard, then shaking her tits by the nipples...
 
"God yes. I want them all to look up and see me getting my ass fucked. Your wife, Anna, every fucking one of them." I start screaming in such ecstasy as I was getting fucked harder and harder in the ass by my best friend's father. I reached down rubbing my pussy, making it so very wet.
 
God, this girl is so fucking hot! Drake thought to himself as he buried his cock deep into her ass and held it there for a moment, lookind down at the sight of it stretching her asshole out...feeling it throbbing inside of her tight hole...then pulling out, he grabbed Erika by the hips and turned her around to face him, her back to the window.

Lifting her up, Drake sat her on the window sill and then stepped between her legs, pushing his cock back into her asshole as he spread her legs wide and pressed her back against the window. Now if someone were to look up, they would not only see the naked teen sitting in the window, they would also see Drake standing between her legs, thrusting into her.

"Fuck, you are so incredible...I could fuck you all day and all night..." he said as he smiled at her and buried his manhood into her ass again. "I could fuck you right there in the bed while my wife slept..."
 
"God Drake. That's so fucking hot. I want everyone to see you fucking my ass so hard." I smirked. "God, there have to be at least 50 people down there.. I want them to see you pounding me so hard. Yes. Drake. Harder..Fuck me hard..Fuck..fuck..fuck.."
 
Back
Top