Fucking feet

I’ve just seen a short video of someone have their cock played with by someone’s foot that had painted nails. The way they came all of her toes and feet really did something to me inside.
I would love to have someone fuck my cock with their feet.

Does anyone else enjoy this and just how popular is it?
I love fucking feet. Sweaty warm sticky toes with white nail polish. Feet are such a fucking turn on. Love tasting licking and smelling them as well
 
I had one experience with a girl who is into men feet. It was an online hook up and I was aware she is into it before we met. All she was interested was my feet really. She asked me to rub her with my toes and soul of my foot as her foot rub on my cock. I haven't seen anyone like her before or after but I knew it is not my thing afterwards :)
 
my Wife loves to have me kneel naked before her beautiful bare feet and accept Her gift of a foot job. But i must ask for permission to cum, and clean up with my mouth any sissy juice that lands on any part of Her feet, legs, or body. my biggest. reward is after doing my clean up duty, She pats my head and calls me a "good boy."
 
Back
Top