Full Frontal Friday

First time for FFF….

Thankful for expert advice on how to plant a sticker on my face and improve my looks…

https://i.postimg.cc/RVCLD80h/IMG-1271.jpg
Baby you look absolutely gorgeous!

WOW!!! So glad you reposted it 🥵
Always for you!

Good lord if you wanna join me in bed please be my guest :love:

I may struggle to behave myself with a lady as sexy as you though
Honey, I need to say the truth! I won't behave! ❤️😘😇


Great to see you back.
And great to see that body, looking strong and confident.
And those nipples always erect.
They were happy to be here again
 
If we aren't behaving then I hope you have some solid birth control.

I think my name speaks for itself as what my intentions would be with a lady as perfect as you😘😈
What does your name mean? (The Breeder part, not the SoCal part.) Noob here.
 
Taken on Thursday, but posted today...

https://ibb.co/KpXZZpqB
Fabulous, love the lighting! 🥵 🥵
Here’s one I’ve had here before. Just being responsible and recycling.

https://ibb.co/MyBDqzJq
Such a good man, recycling!! 🥵🥵

Love the black and white, love the boxers and whats out of them........I bet they'd look good wet on Wednesday, SWR!!! :sneaky:🥵🥵
Outside and naked is the best. Sadly I’m doing it alone https://i.ibb.co/pjS7dr9p/IMG-0587.jpg
It is the best, and looking awesome, Oliver!! 🥵🥵
Really love this, guy!! 🥵🥵
Now that's how you flash!! 🥵🥵
 
Back
Top