BDA73
Breast Inspector
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2010
- Posts
- 25,138
its getting hot again in the office... no one is here but meIt's definitely hot there, BDA!
It's so great to see you again, Liquor, I mean, REALLY great!!
We do enjoy!![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
its getting hot again in the office... no one is here but meIt's definitely hot there, BDA!
It's so great to see you again, Liquor, I mean, REALLY great!!
We do enjoy!![]()
![]()
Well, damn!!
Love the birds eye view, guy!!
Braille or I can peek under them. Either way, thank you they great pictorial you, you are beautiful.
https://ibb.co/Q3cDS9WbWell, damn!!
Love the birds eye view, guy!!![]()
Well, as far as issues go, that's one of my faves!!https://ibb.co/Q3cDS9Wb
Going to need to close the door and take care of an issue
Are you looking to help resolve said issue...you know you are part of the cause lolWell, as far as issues go, that's one of my faves!!![]()
![]()
Just made my Friday!!! Loving this shot. Beautiful as alwaysAnother of me, I was giving hubby a little show as he took pics for you guys.
https://ibb.co/wFg598sL
Captivating!Another of me, I was giving hubby a little show as he took pics for you guys.
https://ibb.co/wFg598sL
Thank you Tali. I have missed you so much.It's definitely hot there, BDA!
It's so great to see you again, Liquor, I mean, REALLY great!!
We do enjoy!![]()
![]()

As many as you like! I love this one.
Looks great. You should be confident
Love the last one for the day. Thank you... Looking beautiful
I'm not sure what a big show would be! Wow, that is hot!Another of me, I was giving hubby a little show as he took pics for you guys.
https://ibb.co/wFg598sL
But the link you're referring to had already expired!Looks great. You should be confident
Was it the last one for today?Love the last one for the day. Thank you... Looking beautiful
I am hoping not. But did not want to push our luck seeing more of you.But the link you're referring to had already expired!
Was it the last one for today?
It wasn’t when I opened it! I guess I got lucky lolBut the link you're referring to had already expired!
Was it the last one for today?
Am enjoying the moment.Happy last Friday before school starts!!!
Dayum, @MRS36D, exceptional photo. You're exceptional and so is the quality of the photo!! Your pics always are...exceptional! Thank you for sharing with us allAnother of me, I was giving hubby a little show as he took pics for you guys.
https://ibb.co/wFg598sL