hotcpu
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2015
- Posts
- 28,684
Sorry I missed it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry I missed it
@WetMyKitty I’m sure your photo was enjoyed by numerous people in various ways! I love that you decided to put it upI just hope my photo was enjoyed while it was up
Thank you so much. I certainly hope it was enjoyed@WetMyKitty I’m sure your photo was enjoyed by numerous people in various ways! I love that you decided to put it upYou looked lovely!
Oh, like "your terms" are not congruent with the theme.
Us: Yes, please!I mean... I do have a reputation for being a little stubborn when it comes to my terms![]()
That is sexySometimes I dream of waiting in bed for you in nothing but my underwear and something of yours. Something of yours to keep the scent of you on me. Something of yours to stay wrapped up in you until you come home. Something of yours for you to remove slowly, so that I can then wrap you up in me...