Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Interesting thread!
LOL MUCH better!!!!How's this?
WHAT A FUCKING AWESOME THREAD...I want all three of you ladies for myself...
And this photo gave me a damn fast eruption:
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=852619&d=1213500362
LOL MUCH better!!!!
"Interesting" can mean good or bad. lol
Well to be fair, that post was meant as a placeholder for when I had time to go through the thread proper. I wanted it to show up on my search list.
And besides...if someone said I was interesting...I'd assume it was good...besides...ask bhg...I'm a huge fan of BBW women...
Ahhhh...ok...lol
I've heard interesting used as a diplomatic bad thing too many times. lol Gunshy. lol
And we have a mutual friend, eh???
Yes we do! Probably my best buddy on this bud too.
<cringes at the possibilities of what you know about me now>
Fear not Goddess, I am a gentleman after all! I would divulge nothing not already discussed here on Lit! Although I did make sure he found the good threads with all the sexy pics!


I know you are darlin. I was just teasing.![]()

Feel free to tell him all the good stuff though!!!!!![]()

Ok...I trust you to share what you want and still make me look good.![]()
![]()
Perhaps I will, although I reserve the right to keep a few special memories to myself!![]()

Darlin...I would love to respond to you...but I have no freakin clue what you just said????? Could ya clarify for us?good on ya mate..got both hands full with too spare!!!!!![]()
How's this?
WHAT A FUCKING AWESOME THREAD...I want all three of you ladies for myself...
And this photo gave me a damn fast eruption:
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=852619&d=1213500362
<cringes at the possibilities of what you know about me now>
I know we enjoyed taking ALL the pics!!! Glad you like it!!
Never fear, BHG would never do something like that. He's a standup guy.
Besides, it would be just as bad for me if he told you all about me without me giving the okay....
I did! 
So give him the ok!!!!I did!
![]()
I know we enjoyed taking ALL the pics!!! Glad you like it!!