Pokerman Lady's Man Joined Jul 9, 2001 Posts 3,455 Aug 30, 2001 #1 GIMME A P! GIMME A U! GIMME A S! GIMME A S! GIMME A Y! whats that spell?
Pokerman Lady's Man Joined Jul 9, 2001 Posts 3,455 Aug 30, 2001 #2 She didn't win the race by a nose....she won by a....
Mischka Ms Snooby Pants Joined Mar 18, 2001 Posts 15,820 Aug 30, 2001 #4 How is that woman running without a jog bra? Ouchy. Last edited: Aug 30, 2001
YoungGun69 Literotica Guru Joined Feb 13, 2001 Posts 1,465 Aug 30, 2001 #5 Talkabout timing to catch that pic. Either the photographer was lucky or a pervert Last edited: Aug 31, 2001
Mr. Bootie Da Bootieman is back!! Joined Jun 16, 2001 Posts 3,330 Aug 30, 2001 #6 ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOO Pokerman said: GIMME A P! GIMME A U! GIMME A S! GIMME A S! GIMME A Y! whats that spell? Click to expand... I'll never be able to watch Cheerleaders the same again. I'll keep wondering what they have under their shorts. Or what they might not have. lol Thanks Pokerman!!! kgboot
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOO Pokerman said: GIMME A P! GIMME A U! GIMME A S! GIMME A S! GIMME A Y! whats that spell? Click to expand... I'll never be able to watch Cheerleaders the same again. I'll keep wondering what they have under their shorts. Or what they might not have. lol Thanks Pokerman!!! kgboot