Fury's Heterodoxic pic thread

wdman2 said:
Stunning , would love to have that veiw over me up close and personable like. wdman2

*giggles*

Thanks! :kiss:

Fury :rose:

etamitni2 said:
Ok wdman...I'll go around behind. Wonder if she'd like 4 hands on her at the same time :D

Why yes, I would. You better fucking believe it.

A funny thing happened while I was deep in cyber fever last year. There suddenly were four hands and two mouths. Freaked me out! You know why? He said his wife was joining in! :eek: With NO warning! Freaked my shit OUT! It would have been really hot with some notice! Talk about cold adrenaline spikes!

Fury :rose:
 
FurryFury said:
*giggles*

Thanks! :kiss:

Fury :rose:



Why yes, I would. You better fucking believe it.

A funny thing happened while I was deep in cyber fever last year. There suddenly were four hands and two mouths. Freaked me out! You know why? He said his wife was joining in! :eek: With NO warning! Freaked my shit OUT! It would have been really hot with some notice! Talk about cold adrenaline spikes!
Fury :rose:

ha ha...I could see where that might startle you for a moment :)
 
etamitni2 said:
ha ha...I could see where that might startle you for a moment :)

Yeah, I didn't even know his wife was aware of what he was doing online.

*L*

Fury :rose:
 
FurryFury said:
Yeah, I didn't even know his wife was aware of what he was doing online.

*L*

Fury :rose:

Wish I could have been in that cyber too :p

Hey hon, as you can see I have an avatar (of sorts - need to get a pic more centered). Also, I started a pic thread. Figured I needed to bite the bullet and expose myself to ridicule...LOL.

However, so far there's been no ridicule...acually, not much of anything...very little response. Do me a favor will you and drop by the thread to make a comment, even if it's not more than "Holy shit...take that fucking crap off the board before I puke"...LOL.

Anyway, if you can force yourself to look at me here's the thread:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=419837

Love
Mike :rose:
 
etamitni2 said:
Wish I could have been in that cyber too :p

Hey hon, as you can see I have an avatar (of sorts - need to get a pic more centered). Also, I started a pic thread. Figured I needed to bite the bullet and expose myself to ridicule...LOL.

However, so far there's been no ridicule...acually, not much of anything...very little response. Do me a favor will you and drop by the thread to make a comment, even if it's not more than "Holy shit...take that fucking crap off the board before I puke"...LOL.

Anyway, if you can force yourself to look at me here's the thread:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=419837

Love
Mike :rose:

Your wish, is my pleasure.

Fury :rose:
 
FurryFury said:
Your wish, is my pleasure.

Fury :rose:

mmmmm...I'm gonna have to frame that quote :p

Thanks for dropping by my pic thread and the kind words :kiss: :rose:
 
etamitni2 said:
mmmmm...I'm gonna have to frame that quote :p

Thanks for dropping by my pic thread and the kind words :kiss: :rose:

Your pleasure is my pleasure. *beams sweetly*

Fury :rose:
 
FurryFury said:

Darling,

My hand rides up your thigh from you knee. As I encounter the silky gown I slide my hand underneath and continue upward, lightly touching your skin. I play momentarily at the place where you leg joins your torso, then slide my hand gently around your hip and down, cupping the cheek of your ass and squeezing.

I have moved closer to you and press my lips to yours, hard, inserting my tongue and finding yours. With my other hand I carress the inner thigh of your other leg and move it higher to touch the wetness between your legs.
 
vwnut said:
Wow! Thats a breathtaking view!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Fury :rose:

etamitni2 said:
Darling,

My hand rides up your thigh from you knee. As I encounter the silky gown I slide my hand underneath and continue upward, lightly touching your skin. I play momentarily at the place where you leg joins your torso, then slide my hand gently around your hip and down, cupping the cheek of your ass and squeezing.

I have moved closer to you and press my lips to yours, hard, inserting my tongue and finding yours. With my other hand I carress the inner thigh of your other leg and move it higher to touch the wetness between your legs.

*L*

Oh do you now?

*SLAPS*

(My husband saw that, I had to cover.)

*G*

Fury :rose:
 
Back
Top