Giving this a try

No worries...

nec62280 said:
Thanks guys for all the nice responses. Sorry that I will not be able to post more pics till next week. Well I need to head to a meeting.

After seeing this (https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=571175) and this (https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=571176) I guarantee we will all be here waiting anxiously for your return. :) So pretty, so sexy and a little slutty too? Sakes alive, you are a 10 on the fuck-o-meter! By the way, did I mention you have a GREAT RACK! Damn, I wanna rub my own come into those incredible tits... :devil:
 
Just came across your thread and you leave for a week!! ugh!!

This Picture has got to be one of the sexiest on lit. You have a very sexy way in front of a camera!!!!!
 
I love the stocking shots, there is nothing hotter than a women in thigh high stockings. Your skin looks very tan I bet that pix of you outside in the natural light would look super. I can't wait till you get back
 
nec62280 said:
Thanks guys for all the nice responses. Sorry that I will not be able to post more pics till next week. Well I need to head to a meeting.


*bows low*...take your time darlin...we will wait...trust me on that
 
nec62280 said:
I have been looking around literotica for awhile now. I am going to post just one pic to start this off. If I get any pm's or emails that are out of line I will not post any more. So you all have been warned.

Jenna


Have just cum across your thread and what can i say you are a truly sexy woman, great photos, keep posting, :kiss:
 
Just to say

u'r absolutly stunning, I'm from Scotland and well as this is such a dull wet country there's nothing else to do here so I'v seen a few sexy woman in my time. Look at it this way u can say u'v got groupies now, a must have accessory for any young woman. Keep posting great pics.
 
Hi Jenna,

You look marvelous. I saw your pics at first on the stocking thread, and I hope that you would post more of those. I know that you will be gone for a bit, but I hope that you post more when you come back. Have a wonderful time away.

~Gee
 
nec62280 said:
Well I am going to be out of town for about a week, so I will leave you with these 2 pics till next Thursday.


OOhhh lovely, love the see through knickers

That cum looks sooo yummy on your beautiful body

Thanks Jenna

:kiss: Lady K :kiss: + Master Tease

Cum and play ....
 
nec62280 said:
Thanks guys for all the nice responses. Sorry that I will not be able to post more pics till next week. Well I need to head to a meeting.
No problem Jenna,
We'll keep this thread near the top where it belongs! Although my fantasy is to have you on top of ME. :nana:
 
Just found this thread today and WOW!!! simply stunning and amazing... Sorry to come so late... but I do anxiously await your return to Lit

Simply loved this pic ...I find that to be just so damn sexy and erotic.

Hugs, Licks and Kisses
:rose: x 13
 
all i can really say to all these pictures is WOW! absolutely beautiful
 
I see that you are online.....Will you be posting more pictures to tantalize us with? I hope that you are, we are all going into withdrawal. :nana:
 
nec62280 said:
Well I am going to be out of town for about a week, so I will leave you with these 2 pics till next Thursday.
Mmmmmmmmm! So sweet and sooooo naughty. Pretty eyes and a killer body! :kiss:
 
Back
Top