~~Gobble Gobble Gobblin' it all up~~

My Erotic Tale

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Posts
3,359
Happy Thanksgiving​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ready in two hours
by My Erotic Tail ©


She grabbed him and
pulled him to her.
Laid him down and
starts to rub...massageing.
She rolled her hands
around on his skin
and fixed his position, rubbing.
Spread his legs a bit
and pulled out
his long bone.
Rock hard like stone.
The juices flowed a bit
as she pulled on it.
Rolled him over
and put her finger
in his little hole
and then a little deeper, she would go.
Fixed him to lay just right.
As sloshing sounds came from his insides.
She massaged him a bit more.
She turned and opened the door.
Then picked him up
and put him in the oven, steady.
"Yep, bout two hours the
Turkey will be ready."
 
Hennesy the Tennesse Turkey

In the back woods of Tennesse
lives a turkey by the name of ...
...Hennesy

She went to the creek
for a cool drink
and saw a hunter
sleeping under a tree
Curious as she was
she went for a closer look
the hunter had in his lap
a thanks giving cook book
Hennesy read just enough
to realze she was pushing her luck

She snuck away and headed home
when 3 crows came swooping down
in a squawking and cackling tone

"Why don't you ever fly?"
"Too fat I bet!"
"Have you looked in a mirror lately? Your bold!" The crows tormented Hennesy in their usual manner.

"You three are just jealous of my beautiful tail feathers," Hennesy said as she fanned her tail feathers to flair up quite spectacular.

"That is nice."
"Very pretty!"
"I want some feathers like that!"
The crows said in a row.

"I will sell you some of mine," Hennesy said very polite and kind.

"Okay!"
"How much?"
"But, we don't have any money."

"You can pay me later," Hennesy nogotiated with the crows and they came to terms and she plucked out some feathers and put them in each of the crows tails till each had a large fan tail.

"Thank you!"
"Look at my new tail."
"Now we're pretty and your not." The crows said in a row.

"Now you have to strut in order to really appreciate having such a wonderful tail." Hennesy said and the crows all listened. "Walk into that meadow and show the world your new beautiful tails."

"Okay."
"Lets go."
"Me first." The crows all walked into the meadow with their new tails fanned out.

Hennesy the Tennesse turkey
headed for the hills
that she called home
whistling and singing till...

she heard a load 'Boom!'
quickening her pace to flee
"Hope they like dark meat,"
she said chuckling

Hennesy the Tennesse Turkey.
 
My Erotic Tale said:
Happy Thanksgiving​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ready in two hours
by My Erotic Tail ©


She grabbed him and
pulled him to her.
Laid him down and
starts to rub...massageing.
She rolled her hands
around on his skin
and fixed his position, rubbing.
Spread his legs a bit
and pulled out
his long bone.
Rock hard like stone.
The juices flowed a bit
as she pulled on it.
Rolled him over
and put her finger
in his little hole
and then a little deeper, she would go.
Fixed him to lay just right.
As sloshing sounds came from his insides.
She massaged him a bit more.
She turned and opened the door.
Then picked him up
and put him in the oven, steady.
"Yep, bout two hours the
Turkey will be ready."

LOL! I knew something wild was coming! Too good, Art! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. :rose:
 
My Erotic Tale said:
Happy Thanksgiving​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ready in two hours
by My Erotic Tail ©


She grabbed him and
pulled him to her.
Laid him down and
starts to rub...massageing.
She rolled her hands
around on his skin
and fixed his position, rubbing.
Spread his legs a bit
and pulled out
his long bone.
Rock hard like stone.
The juices flowed a bit
as she pulled on it.
Rolled him over
and put her finger
in his little hole
and then a little deeper, she would go.
Fixed him to lay just right.
As sloshing sounds came from his insides.
She massaged him a bit more.
She turned and opened the door.
Then picked him up
and put him in the oven, steady.
"Yep, bout two hours the
Turkey will be ready."


we don't DO thanksgiving turkeys here like that.

and i am sure gonna look at the next chicken i cook in a more careful light too.

lol
 
,O
//.....///
(__")//


Happy Turkey Day ...turkeys

gobblin it all up...<headed for a local restaurant><grin>
 
My Erotic Tale said:
Happy Thanksgiving​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ready in two hours
by My Erotic Tail ©


She grabbed him and
pulled him to her.
Laid him down and
starts to rub...massageing.
She rolled her hands
around on his skin
and fixed his position, rubbing.
Spread his legs a bit
and pulled out
his long bone.
Rock hard like stone.
The juices flowed a bit
as she pulled on it.
Rolled him over
and put her finger
in his little hole
and then a little deeper, she would go.
Fixed him to lay just right.
As sloshing sounds came from his insides.
She massaged him a bit more.
She turned and opened the door.
Then picked him up
and put him in the oven, steady.
"Yep, bout two hours the
Turkey will be ready."


I just shoved my bird in the oven and was having similar disgusting erotic thoughts as I prepped him.

Great poem!

Happy Turkey.

Syn :kiss:
 
Syndra Lynn said:
I just shoved my bird in the oven and was having similar disgusting erotic thoughts as I prepped him.

Great poem!

Happy Turkey.

Syn :kiss:

Oh, we were bad over here!

I'm at my ex's for Thanksgiving like I am every year. He forgot to thaw out the Turkey, and I just got it in the oven at 2pm. Uh, yeah, a bit later than what we had planned. It's over 15 pounds - I think I'm going to be here forever!

We laid it in the sink for 2 hours with steaming hot water, then fought with the bird getting the frozen neck out, pouring more hot water inside so it'd thaw out. It was hilarious! I swear both ends looked like an old womens vagina with huge, floppy, wrinkled lips. How would I know? I used to work with the elderly. Shame on me for saying this! LOL! He was playing with the ends like they were mouths saying, "Eat me!" while flicking his tongue. *flop* flop* I told him he looked like a gynocologist who couldn't do the job right! LMAO! We couldn't get the guts out without the other holding one end. I was screaming "PUSH!" but of course, the turkey wouldn't budge.
 
saldne said:
Oh, we were bad over here!

I'm at my ex's for Thanksgiving like I am every year. He forgot to thaw out the Turkey, and I just got it in the oven at 2pm. Uh, yeah, a bit later than what we had planned. It's over 15 pounds - I think I'm going to be here forever!

We laid it in the sink for 2 hours with steaming hot water, then fought with the bird getting the frozen neck out, pouring more hot water inside so it'd thaw out. It was hilarious! I swear both ends looked like an old womens vagina with huge, floppy, wrinkled lips. How would I know? I used to work with the elderly. Shame on me for saying this! LOL! He was playing with the ends like they were mouths saying, "Eat me!" while flicking his tongue. *flop* flop* I told him he looked like a gynocologist who couldn't do the job right! LMAO! We couldn't get the guts out without the other holding one end. I was screaming "PUSH!" but of course, the turkey wouldn't budge.


,O
//.....///
(__")//



now that's funny <hehehe>

turkey, dressing and good friends are a blessing
 
Back
Top