Got Bored Made An Animation.....

Just curious Ninou, have you had any problems with people either meeeting you here, finding out you play EQ and stalking or for that matter vise versa?
 
Unregistered said:
Just curious Ninou, have you had any problems with people either meeeting you here, finding out you play EQ and stalking or for that matter vise versa?

Haha in my Mistress Ninou profile for Ezboard, I have this address LOL! I don't hide my habit of posting on a porn board :) And I have had some EQ people find me through this board, or find this board through me. :) I even give them the links if I feel they are responsible enough to handle it :) No stalking yet, well not bad anyways, besides I even have semi nudes here at Lit, so they even know what I look like in Real Life. :)
 
That's very suprising. I know as Ninou, never really met or read any of your alts, you were very playfull, flirty and SEXY. Given the on-line world, and considering how full of prepubesecent( both physically and emotinally) types EQ is I'm surprised you haven't had any probs. I hope that continues for yah. So who's your main now? Ninou or the DE War chick?
 
Ugh, I try to watch out for the underage ones, I still get a post here or there at my MSN site saying they want to be my slave :rolleyes:


I switch between characters often, tonight I was on as Ninou and Wil. I run two accounts but play mostly only one.

Wilhemina Icewynd lvl 30 Cleric

Ninou Dominitrixx lvl 22 Shadow Knight

I have been playing Occult alot too, she's a warrior and I love to tank ;) She is only lvl 7 however.

Melodies lvl 13 Bard

Those are the ones I play the most, but like I said I switch often. Most of mine are all in one guild, but Occult is in Innoruuk's Dark Maidens as you can see in that animation.

So it's mainly between Wil, Ninou and Occult right now. Wil and Ninou should be higher in lvl but if you remember me as Ninou you know that I flirt and talk more then I hunt ;)
Ninou of course is closer to my personality then Wil, and she is even where I use my screen name from here.
 
Your right Ninou should be higher :) JK 22? No I learned a long time ago to play EQ for fun not for levels, thats a small part of the reason I play on Test now, the atmosphere is just so much better.

Play for yourself, play with yourself, aand do what you consider fun and EQ will never get old. It's been good to see you again Ninou. Take care of yourself. I think I'm gonna log on and play, all this EQ talk is sparking the addiction :D
 
No kidding LOL, going to log on soon myself! LOL

Take care you mysterious stranger you ;)
 
Bah

Yea, EQ's fun stuff. I play on occasion:

Wilhelmm Wraithbone; 42 Warrior

(goddammit, if that fuckin yellow bar don't start moving, I'ma strap a rocket on it's ass and light the fuze)
 
Back
Top