GS's Coffee Shop

Awww...I bet he look sorry for himself when all wet though

Hmmm...I thought I was bad!

OOoo...strippers sounds good :D

Yeah.. he did, but then decides that cos he is soaked through, he wants to share the 'love' :D

you have no idea :eek:

maybe, its not a definate yet :p
 
Yeah.. he did, but then decides that cos he is soaked through, he wants to share the 'love' :D

you have no idea :eek:

maybe, its not a definate yet :p
LOL...don't you just love the little cuties when they do that :rolleyes:

*makes mental note to never steal coffee from GS...he might turn nasty* :p

Ah...well you've said they will be strippers now...if you can't find someone you'll have to do it yourself :p :D
 
today is my lazy and self-indulgent day.... and im picking up hours at work this week, so im gonna enjoy the 39 hour check instead of the normal 31... lol
 
today is my lazy and self-indulgent day.... and im picking up hours at work this week, so im gonna enjoy the 39 hour check instead of the normal 31... lol

Good for you :) The money is always nice shame we have to do the hours though eh? :rolleyes: I need to go and do some housework...it won't get done me sitting here chatting LOL :rose:
 
Ah...well you've said they will be strippers now...if you can't find someone you'll have to do it yourself :p :D
Umm - Barista's rules :cool: I said maybe
*Pops in to see if there's any coffee brewing before I tackle the ironing*..... :rose:
Sorry - I not got the staff to do the early morning thing yet :eek:
i'll do the ironing Foxy... might let me cool down some
Hi there, welcome to the shop

Morning GS. I could sure go for a cup right about now! :) :kiss:
Hey CG {{{{ Hugs}}}} Good day to you sweetie, hope that you're well

:kiss:

Yup.. still drawn to the wonderful, intoxicating aroma :D
I know, the smell is intoxicating .. oh, you meant the coffee didn't you
 
Evening, hon. {{{hugs}}} Doing pretty well, thanks. :)

And you? Good day today?

Hey! Sorry - had to eat... I know so over-rated these days:D

I am good thanks, getting things sorted and getting me ready for next week :nana:

Nice to see you around again :kiss:
 
Umm - Barista's rules :cool: I said maybe

Sorry - I not got the staff to do the early morning thing yet :eek:
Hi there, welcome to the shop

Hey CG {{{{ Hugs}}}} Good day to you sweetie, hope that you're well


I know, the smell is intoxicating .. oh, you meant the coffee didn't you

I might have! Or it might be a combination of intoxicating aromas! ;) :D
 
Hey! Sorry - had to eat... I know so over-rated these days:D

I am good thanks, getting things sorted and getting me ready for next week :nana:

Nice to see you around again :kiss:

yeah yeah...excuses. :rolleyes: :D ;)

Woo! That's come 'round fast, hasn't it? You're gonna have a blast! :nana:

Nice to be around again. thank you, again, btw :kiss:
 
yeah yeah...excuses. :rolleyes: :D ;)

Woo! That's come 'round fast, hasn't it? You're gonna have a blast! :nana:

Nice to be around again. thank you, again, btw :kiss:

I know :rolleyes:

It certainly has, just need to make sure that I get it all together in time ;)

Well, this place is always somewhere you are welcome hon ;)
 
Back
Top